What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

^^^ Uh-oh! This question may wake Bob up from his afternoon siesta!

There was a prior debate about this back in one of the CPK threads. For example, This!

It was not really a debate but a conversation and a better understanding . Not any drama like you are alluding to.

As soon as Iread self-defense I think..... Karambit? Then utility I think, exacto knife. So what is the deal!!?

Lorien, how about a Lum folder with a NYS style blade?

large.jpg

you should send me that Lum for study and observation. I promise to send it back :)

blade height is about an inch, and thickness probably in the .19" range. Slim handle

How about a pivot divot to assist in grip changes ala the Spyderco Lil’ Temperance 3?

I would like to see a re-run or revisit of the utility fighters. Any chance in that? They look like very useful tools, almost like a larger field knife but with defensive roles.

I just started drawing up a potential new pattern, fits between the FK and the EDC, size-wise. Designed as a defensive and utility oriented blade
This sounds promising.

An EDC for urban carry i.e. a necker with removable, non-3D scales.
Essentially, the Wilkins Mini Thorn Tactical done CPK-style in D3V :) ...

0Bd1.jpg

0BdT.jpg

Last edited:
you should send me that Lum for study and observation. I promise to send it back :)

blade height is about an inch, and thickness probably in the .19" range. Slim handle

Lorien, you are probably one of maybe three or four people to whom I would send one of my knives, absent a sale. I don't mean to repeat myself (I think you know what I mean), but I've had that trust in you for years. I will gladly send you the Lum because I know you are serious about the "study and observation" part. I have your mailing address somewhere, but if you would email it to me again (not thru BF), I will get it out to you within 6 wks, at which point you are to light a fire under my ass if I haven't, LOL.

And I'll say it again, they couldn't have found a better moderator (this is where I'm trying to score points). :D

thanks Bob, I appreciate that :)

An EDC for urban carry i.e. a necker with removable, non-3D scales.
Essentially, the Wilkins Mini Thorn Tactical done CPK-style in D3V :) ...

0ZLn.jpg

Something like this would be cool in a wharncliffe. Or I would love to see the EDC in a wharncliffe. Would make a great kit knife for the next "big shooting war."

Back