What knife would you like to see next from CPK?

If you ask enough, you might change his mind, but he told me no yesterday. :(

Can he be bribed with something? Perhaps he's fancying about running an ostrich farm down there when he decides to retire? We can all chip in and buy him his first O-birdie male/female couple :)

FWIW, I don't even like the look of terotuf but as a good older brother to my other brothers on here, I'm willing to petition Nathan to change his mind.

^^^ O-birdie couple?

This is not the random thoughts thread, Mat. Did someone forget to take their meds again? Hope you remembered your pants.

Jo, if Nathan said No, then the answer is NO (Allegedly :rolleyes:) May I suggest you ask him tonight around Midnight (After he has had a few Drinks) If he would consider a Pre-order on the BC?:thumbsup::eek::p;)

Another Please and Thank You for a BC pre-order!

You Gents will just need to convince Nathan on wanting to inhale some of that nasty dust from making your terotufs. Set up a go fund me site for an all expenses paid European vacation (maybe he'd like to visit his ancestral home of Italy?) to include Mrs. C plus the CPK-Kids and then see if you can be persuaded.

Can he be bribed with something? Perhaps he's fancying about running an ostrich farm down there when he decides to retire? We can all chip in and buy him his first O-birdie male/female couple :)

FWIW, I don't even like the look of terotuf but as a good older brother to my other brothers on here, I'm willing to petition Nathan to change his mind.
Tero Tuf was not made to be pretty, as a user However (especially on a large knife IMO) nothing presently being offered provides a more secure grip:thumbsup:;)

I just want a 90* spine on some of my knives! I don't have gentle hands so I'm not worried about it cutting my thumb open (never heard of this actually happening) and I prefer to have my knife be able to start me up a fire. I refuse to carry a hacksaw blade in the sheath with my FK.

A very simple 4" scandi grind blade for carving and "bushcraft" use..

D3V and CPM 4V pls

With a 90* spine!

I just want a 90* spine on some of my knives! I don't have gentle hands so I'm not worried about it cutting my thumb open (never heard of this actually happening) and I prefer to have my knife be able to start me up a fire. I refuse to carry a hacksaw blade in the sheath with my FK.

With a 90* spine!
I'd be down for a sharp spine on that model.

I have been using a Mora Garberg lately and that spine is sharp as hell. It won't cut your thumb (lol) it's just uncomfortable.

I'd be down for a sharp spine on that model.

I have been using a Mora Garberg lately and that spine is sharp as hell. It won't cut your thumb (lol) it's just uncomfortable.

Anyone I personally know that says they don't agree with having a 90* spine on a knife, isn't a user. And honestly, when are you pushing with your thumb that hard? The force, in my usage anyway, is always on my palm and never my thumb and I never really have to put my thumb on the spine for anything.

I admit, I use my thumb on the spine for carving when my hand is getting tired/sore.

But since Carothers' have thumb ramps, it could just be sharp from there forward and have the best of both worlds.

I admit, I use my thumb on the spine for carving when my hand is getting tired/sore.

But since Carothers' mostly have thumb ramps these days, it could just be sharp from there forward and have the best of both worlds.

Exactly what I'm after. Especially in something called a Field Knife and HDFK. The HDFK should be able to do it all, but I'm a welder, not a knife maker.

Back