What SAK are ya totin' today?

snoopy.jpg

More storms coming this afternoon and all next week..

"Old Melty" my Spartan and a big Wenger is on deck today. (+ a Schrade 194OT)
Sat%20edc%20Weather%205-27-17_zps5ken62pd.jpg

Same as always. As my involvement in knives and their accumulation has diminished, the old standby Wenger SI is one of the few pocket knives to make the final cut. The SI and a stockman are are my edc's these days. Used to be the Wenger and a peanut, but age and arthritis fumble fingers led me to replace the peanut with a far easier to handle Buck 301 stockman with very easy pulls.

The Old Wenger has been a long time travel companion. The alox surface provides nice gripping under wide conditions for 'older' hands. Plus it doesn't break if dropped on a bathroom floor!

Same as always. As my involvement in knives and their accumulation has diminished, the old standby Wenger SI is one of the few pocket knives to make the final cut. The SI and a stockman are are my edc's these days. Used to be the Wenger and a peanut, but age and arthritis fumble fingers led me to replace the peanut with a far easier to handle Buck 301 stockman with very easy pulls.

The Old Wenger has been a long time travel companion. The alox surface provides nice gripping under wide conditions for 'older' hands. Plus it doesn't break if dropped on a bathroom floor!

Understandable! Alox vic/wenger is so simple yet utilitarian that there isn't really anything to improve in that knife!

Back