What SAK are ya totin' today?

Thanks for the kind words, fellows :)

The blue Climbe is actually great looking. With some scratches it looks like a "real" workhorse :D

The copper alox Rambler rides on my car keys and is always with me regardless of what other knives I am carrying. Today the Pioneer was my regular carry.
2014-09-22154905_zpsc3ec2117.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Carrying the Rancher in what I've nicknamed the Barbeque Sheath .
This will be worn to BBQ's from now on because just like a Bat Utility Belt it will always be there to get you out of trouble when a Beer needs opening , a Steak needs cutting , and the Truck needs finding in the dark , at the end of the night .
:)

d75047a8573d44e9a98beb58d34d9565_zpse467bc39.jpg

Ken

This will be worn to BBQ's from now on because just like a Bat Utility Belt it will always be there to get you out of trouble when a Beer needs opening , a Steak needs cutting , and the Truck needs finding in the dark , at the end of the night .

Ken

That's a fantastic little sheath! Are these readily available or custom made?

That's a fantastic little sheath! Are these readily available or custom made?

It is one that I stuck together yesterday for a bit of fun .
It's raining here and I haven't been able to go out to work .
Wet days and idle hands tend to produce sheaths in my house :)
I've always wanted to make a combo sheath and this is my first , and probably last one .
Thanks for commenting favourably about it .

Ken

It is one that I stuck together yesterday for a bit of fun .
It's raining here and I haven't been able to go out to work .
Wet days and idle hands tend to produce sheaths in my house :)
I've always wanted to make a combo sheath and this is my first , and probably last one .
Thanks for commenting favourably about it .

Ken

That sheath is outstanding! You need idle hands more often. :D

I just recently started carrying an SAK again, a Vic rambler, and the timing was perfect. I got locked out of my house, and had to climb up to the back door on the second floor which has no knob on the outside. Thank goodness I had a model with a stout screwdriver.

d75047a8573d44e9a98beb58d34d9565_zpse467bc39.jpg

Ken

Wow Ken, you are very skilled, now of you were only persuadeable:D If the later is possible I'd make it worth your time to make another....cash, SAKS....I'm sure I could make a strong case:eek:

If not I do understand but I at least have to ask;)

A Farmer and a EagTac Titanium in desperate need of a one off custom, home grown, and made by rainy day tanner and leathersmith sheath...;)

Trail Guide & Farmer
How do you like the clip you have attached to your Trail Guide? I've been thinking about doing that.

Cadet in the pocket today and of course the Rambler on my key chain as always.
20140923_160030_zps8b4a6c82.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Pix done (feel like crap today but at least they're all in there). I need a new camera. :D

Definitely carrying one of these today!
ALOXCO1-2_zpsfe425b41.jpg

What models are those that have a bail instead of a pin? Is that factory or a custom job?

Alox Cadet is always on the key chain with the car key.
Never leave home without it...and another knife clipped in a pocket of course.. :)

Back