What SAK/Multitool do you have on the way?

Hi guys & gals!

In every other subforum we have this kind of thread - so why not open one here?!

What Mutitool/SAK do you have on the way?

I just got a Huntsman and Sentinel Clip in the mail yesterday and I´m waiting for a Vic Atlas to come in a couple of days. Including two Vic-t-shirts :D

I gonna post a pic when the package is completed.

I have a Vic Ranger on the way! Can't wait. Going to order a First Mate in silver ALOX from +Bon payday, so I'll put that down too. :D

I have 1- Wenger Soldier, 1- DAK Soldier, 1- Red Old Cross Pioneer, 1- All Red Old Cross Pioneer advertising knife (German company) It will be mid March before they get here.

I have 1- Wenger Soldier, 1- DAK Soldier, 1- Red Old Cross Pioneer, 1- All Red Old Cross Pioneer advertising knife (German company) It will be mid March before they get here.

Wow! Dedication! You must have quite the collection then, since those are all pretty far along collecting pieces. I'm jealous!

Wow! Dedication! You must have quite the collection then, since those are all pretty far along collecting pieces. I'm jealous!

Don't be jealous...I'm just crazy! :eek:

NOS
NOSRedPioneer_zps4e068aab.jpg

SOLO
RedAloxSOLO_zpsb8fb39bb.jpg

Bag
SAKALOX_zps58c1595c.jpg

Red
attachment6_zpsd0348ff8.jpg

Dated Pioneer
DatedPioneer_zps0ae9fc44.jpg

Celidor
Champsetc_zps4e3a2686.jpg

Less seen, esp. The Long Nail File or Manicure Blade Climber
CollectableSAKs_zpsc301ee9f.jpg

http://www.sakwiki.com/tiki-index.php?page=Nail+File-Long

See, told ya I was nuts!!!!

I'm also broke all the time! :D

Last edited:
I have 4 spare bantams and an electrician on the way.

I only discovered the alox bantams after they were discontinued, so I want to make sure I have a lifetime supply. Few manufacturers makes thin slipjoints these days.

I have 4 spare bantams and an electrician on the way.

I only discovered the alox bantams after they were discontinued, so I want to make sure I have a lifetime supply. Few manufacturers makes thin slipjoints these days.

:thumbup: I do that with beloved patterns myself!!!!

I just today picked up a swisschamp for edc, I already had one but it had more sentimental value so I wanted one to cary and use as needed.

SAK Electrician , hopefully it will arrive soon .
Can't wait :)
That and another knife I've ordered are going to be given a trial to see if they can displace my Leatherman as my most trusted friend at work .

Ken

SAK Electrician , hopefully it will arrive soon .
Can't wait :)
That and another knife I've ordered are going to be given a trial to see if they can displace my Leatherman as my most trusted friend at work .

Ken

I love my Electrician! It's a great knife when you don't need a can opener and would like a small blade on an ALOX knife.

I couldn´t resist once more, while surfting at the Amazon Beach - I brought a Red Alox Pioneer, Black Swisschamp and Two Multiclips and a Pocket Sharpener - each by Vic - home. I´m looking forward getting the order...

I couldn´t resist once more, while surfting at the Amazon Beach - I brought a Red Alox Pioneer, Black Swisschamp and Two Multiclips and a Pocket Sharpener - each by Vic - home. I´m looking forward getting the order...

:thumbup: :thumbup: Pix when ya get 'em!!!! :)

My Wenger Soldier, DAK Soldier, Red Old Cross Pioneer, all Red Old Cross Pioneer (German advertising knife)....should be here mid month (had to pay them out). :eek:

My first black SAK, a Climber is coming to me. Could replace my Explorer....we'll see. I haven't need for a Phillips yet, but I sure to like my magnifier.

I carry a SAK soldier ( old model ), farmer, farmer harverster, electrician and solo alox.
It depends on the situation and the work of the day
Greetings

Back