What SAK/Multitool do you have on the way?

Texas Tool Crafters Skeletool is winging its way across the Pacific Ocean as I write this :thumbup:

Ken

Stumbled onto an auction....arrived today.

Mid 70's, 6 layer Champion in great shape, just light pocket wear! Un-sharpened blades, silver top tweezers and unused tools except for the metal file which has some very light use (and need cleaning)!

EarlyChampion_zps3c0c8565.jpg

$13.49 shipped! :D

Ok, it may be an early Craftsman.....

Last edited:
Well, it's not in the mail any more....

Received a black alox Cadet yesterday. First alox that I've ever purchased and first SAK that I've purchased in a VERY long time.

It will definitely not be the last alox that I ever purchase either....already looking for a Pioneer now

I just ordered a Leatherman Wingman on a***on and a leather belt sheath for my LW Wave because the old one is almost worn out and will get retired - but not thrown away.

Now I know your secret SAK guy. It's not a hat you pull SAK's out of it's a magical East German AK mag pouch.;)

Last edited:
This one, if it ever gets here from Canada. I have heard that some countries still use a form of the Pony Express for fast delivery, and the 20 Mule Team Borax wagon train for 1st class mail....

Belay my last, a quick check on Google Earth Live shows my package on the wagon train somewhere near Terrace, BC, Lat 54.515104, Long -128.610764. Should be here by XMAS....

HA_GM.jpg

Had to buy via their evilbay store since they haven't been responding to their e-mail/contact us form lately.

Belay my last, a quick check on Google Earth Live shows my package on the wagon train somewhere near Terrace, BC, Lat 54.515104, Long -128.610764. Should be here by XMAS....

:D You did get the MEP (muleskinner expedited processing) option didn't you?

I have a New SOG S44-L in the mail heading to my house for a late fathers day gift for myself. I am very excited to get my first SOG style tool and after handling the pocket power pliers at show show 2014 I knew I had to have one.

I'm waiting for my 1 through 10 in the limited edition Leatherman By The Numbers (I actually bought 11, and 10 are for XMAS gifts)....

Back