WHAT SnG STANDS FOR????

Hey Spark

You got a TROLL here using two names here he has not got the right to utter. It is your world here but, I would not want a scumbag in my world.

I imagine he is not very welcome anywhere.

If Dickhead here is right, well Mick, I have to say that the knife is a really nice tribute to a couple of true heros. We owe them and their brothers much. Their spirit is the kind that this country was built on and kept free.

Dickhead had no right making the statement he did, though - true or not.

If that's true then I think that designation is outstanding. Didn't know that the nomenclature got that deep. It's just a crappy way to find out about it. Kind of like reading the poem Invictus the first time because of McVeigh. Awesome message but crappy messenger.

Again, if that is true, someone in the know had to pass on the info. IMO way to obscure to guess.

Gary, please stop being a dick. One day, somewhere, you might push someone a little too far.

I'm probably gonna get yelled at for this, but I just started checking out the Strider forum...so why do u guys hate Gary Swenson...?

And is that what SnG actually stands for...?

Why? I think anyone who is savvy enough to buy a Strider is the kind of guy who lets water run off his back. And I'm not talking about a good debate. If you disagree, state your position and be polite to those who disagree.

Mr. Swenson hammered Mick in public for a quality control issue. Many of the Strider clients recommended that he take his complaints 'off forum' and deal with Mick in a professional manner. My friend, Lynn Little, did that exact thing.

After hearing this strident attitude for a while, the Strider clients just got fed up with Mr. Swenson. Now, even if he presents a case, no one wants to listen.

Personally, I have a stone-washed LCC THAT IS PERFECT, and I would sell it to Gary with the proviso that he would just go away.

Gary,

You are suck a Prick!

I hope that one day I can be graced with meeting you!!!!

Why? I think anyone who is savvy enough to buy a Strider is the kind of guy who lets water run off his back. And I'm not talking about a good debate. If you disagree, state your position and be polite to those who disagree.
Mr. Swenson hammered Mick in public for a quality control issue. Many of the Strider clients recommended that he take his complaints 'off forum' and deal with Mick in a professional manner. My friend, Lynn Little, did that exact thing.

After hearing this strident attitude for a while, the Strider clients just got fed up with Mr. Swenson. Now, even if he presents a case, no one wants to listen.

Personally, I have a stone-washed LCC THAT IS PERFECT, and I would sell it to Gary with the proviso that he would just go away.

Very constructive, Ichabod Poser.:cool:

Gary

Come on up to the Oregon Show this April. I'd love to meet you.

Out in the parking lot.

Now if that Machado is related to any of the Machados' I know.... All I can say is ouch for ya Gary.... On the note of the SnG.... If it is named after these gentlemen then fine tribute if it is not no harm done... knowing the guys at Strider as I do I find that it is possible... Mick and Duane have ever been the ones to say the least with the most....While the knife may not be an Official Tribute it is a fitting one that Strider has put forth on its own without fan fare... The knife is about the knife and the name is about paying QUIET homage to two Americans who would not go quietly into the dark night.

That being said; Gary keep out we didn't need your input and most importantly if Mick and Duane wanted people to know they would have told us.

Brandon

Back