What Survive Knives Are You Waiting For?

I searched and didn't see anything specific about this, so I'm curious what Survive Knives others are waiting on? How about what you currently own or have owned? Planning to replace and then sell any?

Personally I've owned:
EDC-4 in 3V (sold)
GSO-4.1 in 20CV (1st gen, sold, wish I still had it, obscene how sharp this knife would get and stay)
GSO-4.1 in 3V (smooth spine 1st gen, sold)
GSO Necker II in 20CV (sold, didn't like the sheath)
GSO-3.5 in 20CV (1st gen, sold)
GSO-6 in 3V (1st gen, sold)

I don't currently own any.

I have a GSO-4.1 in 3V (2nd gen) on order and I just placed an order for a GS0-6 in 3V which I'm super excited about.

I don't know if I'll keep the 4.1, I may sell it to fund another 3.5 in 20CV if they make them again. I liked that one pretty well. I won't sell my 6 this time around though.

Currently own: gso 5.1 in CAMO

On the way: 4.1 black micarta, 4.1 brown micarta, 7/7 black micarta

Also put a deposit on a SK 6 and a SK 12

Looking for a 5. Also looking for red linen handles.

I searched and didn't see anything specific about this, so I'm curious what Survive Knives others are waiting on? How about what you currently own or have owned? Planning to replace and then sell any?

Personally I've owned:
EDC-4 in 3V (sold)
GSO-4.1 in 20CV (1st gen, sold, wish I still had it, obscene how sharp this knife would get and stay)
GSO-4.1 in 3V (smooth spine 1st gen, sold)
GSO Necker II in 20CV (sold, didn't like the sheath)
GSO-3.5 in 20CV (1st gen, sold)
GSO-6 in 3V (1st gen, sold)

I don't currently own any.

I have a GSO-4.1 in 3V (2nd gen) on order and I just placed an order for a GS0-6 in 3V which I'm super excited about.

I don't know if I'll keep the 4.1, I may sell it to fund another 3.5 in 20CV if they make them again. I liked that one pretty well. I won't sell my 6 this time around though.

I discovered S!K too late to put in an order for a 4.1. Pls do reach out if you decide to sell.

Cheers and many thanks!

Never owned a Survive! knife. I have one 4.1 on order and two 7/7's on order. Thinking about getting another, maybe SK 3.5, not sure yet.

GSO 2.7 - My take on the best necker option from S!K. Technically, no longer waiting for this one as of the last half hour, but oh did they make me wait lol! The obvious varying opinions have already been expressed, and the horse isn't just beaten dead - it's a bloody pile of brain goo and bone fragments at this point. No, I didn't prefer the year long wait on a pre-sale, but only $136 for this? Yeah...try and beat that deal today. 'It is what it is', 'No one's holding a gun to your head', 'It's a free market', etc. OK sorry for my mini rant, here's the snapshot from out of box.
35883437186_962291ee62_k.jpg

GSO 12, tri cam, black hw, don't remember sheath
GSO 7/7, B&B g10, black hw, black sheath

GSO 4.5 Bushcraft, B&R g10, black hw, and went OD green on sheath for the Santa package.

Have: Old 3.5 20CV, New 5.1 20CV, 4.7 20CV, 3V, CFV, 2.7, 4.1 D3V
Waiting: 7/7, 3.5 20CV, 6 D3V, 4.5, 10, SK12.
I might want an 8 to round out the set but I haven't ordered one.

It might not be as sexy as some of the bigger knives but that is one fantastically useful little knife, congrats.

I have one of each of the available models on order, I didn't have a 6 ordered before but went for an SK6 recently. All of the ones on order have black and red G10 if it was available, black canvas if it wasn't, and I think the GSO 4-Limited is camo canvas. Of course now I think I want different scales on each of them but that'll be a long term project, I'm not going to change the orders now and have them pushed back in line.

I don't see myself selling or replacing any of them but there is a lot of redundancy in some of the models so who knows what'll happen down the road.

Have on order Gso 6 D3V.

Waiting for: factory second 4.1's in 20cv to become available :D

I just got my mitts on my first GSO last week :). It's a 4.7 in 20 CV with black canvas and an OD sheath.

On order:
  • GSO 4 Limited
  • 4.1 in 3V with green canvas and a FDE sheath
  • 4.5 Bushcraft in 3V with green canvas and a FDE sheath
  • 7/7 with green canvas and a black sheath
Funny thing is, the 4.7 was the least visually appealing to me when looking at the Survive line up on line. Now that I have it in hand, I am totally digging this knife. This has really amplified my excitement to receive my other GSO's. I don't plan on selling anything, but I'll see how that shakes out once I get them all in hand.

Last edited:
Just a 4.5. Cant remember if it was in Green Linen or Blaze G10.

Been thinking of ordering an SK 12

Have: new 5.1 20CV

Waiting: 4.5 Bushcraft, 5.1, 6, 7/7, 8, 10 &12. All in D3V

I just got my mitts on my fist GSO last week :). It's a 4.7 in 20 CV with black canvas and an OD sheath.

On order:
  • GSO 4 Limited
  • 4.1 in 3V with green canvas and a FDE sheath
  • 4.5 Bushcraft in 3V with green canvas and a FDE sheath
  • 7/7 with green canvas and a black sheath
Funny thing is, the 4.7 was the least visually appealing to me when looking at the Survive line up on line. Now that I have it in hand, I am totally digging this knife. This has really amplified my excitement to receive my other GSO's. I don't plan on selling anything, but I'll see how that shakes out once I get them all in hand.
Indeed the 4.7 (mine's in tri cam g10 just like my 2.7) is extremely appealing/ergonomic/nice ratio...you know what I'm sayin. :)
Visually, I'm most excited to see the 7/7 in hand. From a slice standpoint, lookin forward to that 4.5. And, well, GSO 12 can't come soon enough, but I'm sure I'll have a few more dozen gray hairs before that happens! :D

Just a 4.5. Cant remember if it was in Green Linen or Blaze G10.

Been thinking of ordering an SK 12
Don't think too hard. ;)

have 5.1 & 4.7 in my possession, waiting on order is 4.1, 4.5, and another 5.1. hopefully i get one of them soon.

Back