What the world needs-a folding Shrapnel!!!

Walking Man

BANNED
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
What I would really, really, really like to see is a folding Shrapnel. I think a knife with a deeper grind would be more popular because it could slice better, as well as being a badass knife, and I would buy one. thanks.....

A folding Shrapnel would be awesome! The fixed blade one looks like it's going to be what my soon-to-be-born baby girl will carry when she's old enough.

Frank, if you could pass my idea (and burning desire) onto your Italian friends, I'd appreciate it. I also think it would sell better than a Ginsu!!!

My communication with Italy is over but don't be surprised to something VERY similar to a folding Shrapnel from Dark Ops!!

Info will soon be forthcoming. Stay tuned to the forums ( I will have a new forum ) and as soon as the web site is up I will let everyone know!

ExtremaRatioUSA said:
Info will soon be forthcoming. Stay tuned to the forums ( I will have a new forum ) and as soon as the web site is up I will let everyone know!
Sweetness Frank, I know you'll listen to us,
so I'm in for the long haul, even if my Financee doesn't like my knife collection.
You've earned my business.

Back