What tool/vic did you carry today?

Leatherman Supertool. From what I gather in the other threads it's a first generation, same as I carry at work.

Today's stuff...;)

DSC07897.jpg

:D

The older I get the more I like the idea of a large SAK like a Ranger or Cybertool , combined with a Skeltool or Freestyle . I got rid of mine after having jamming/breakage issues with the bit driver . I should give one another shot .

For EDC driver problems I carry a Kline 10 fold ( folding version of the Kline 10 in one driver ) .

Chris

Today I just packed my Vic Executuve. The big boss was visiting and I work in and office environment.

The Electrician Plus got some Love , Spirit and Rambler came along for the ride .

Chris

New Soldier in belt sheath; Electrician in left pocket; Wenger EVO 81 in right pocket.

Attachments

• ns.jpg
    ns.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 22
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 23
  • w2.jpg
    w2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 25
I carried the Victorinox Soldier (alox) today. This morning the Soldier cut a piece of cord to close the garbage bag. This evening I helped my father installing Skype and bought a head set for him. The Soldier opened the box that contained the head set.

For me its a Leatherman Blast and on the right side of my Belt and a Buck Vantage Select (small one) clipped to my left front pocket. That combo seems for work for me other than I miss my tweezers.

Here's today's and yesterdays. Finally got my Vic Money Clip. Actually got two. Black & a Silver Alox. Great stuff!!!:D:thumbup:

DSC07998.jpg

Still love this Champion Plus!!!;)

Back