What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

34075045872_b03dd7160c_b.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black
That IXL Schrade looks like a hard worker.
Gary and Ted that Farmer was in my pocket for a three day camp trip. There is not a lot that that knife can't do. Gary, It sounds like you might have your next purchase figured out. :D
@Ice Tigre , That Stockman looks nice and that salami looks pretty dang tasty !

That Gem would fit right in at the famous diamond markets of Antwerp, Belgium, Ron! :thumbsup:

Thanks Gary :)

Always in my pocket, a constant companion Lone Wolf/Loveless City Knife.

Always paired with my BFC CSC SFO annual

The two always sit snugly in a leather slip sheath a friend made for me..

IY5eHCj.jpg

Ted, I see why you like those two so much, that is a combination that will handle any daily task required! :thumbsup:

GEC Beer Scout with me today

thefrank, A great photo!! And a great pocket dump as well!! :thumbsup:

This Old Red Sawcut 77 NF Barlow is the one for today! :D

29959984471_35dced465d_b_d.jpg

Some killer steel there folks with some equally beautiful shots.

Bill the shot with the RR is really cool.

BB, I can't get enough of that C4.

MTD, Killer Damascus and I love the sheath and the belt loop keeper overcoat. ;) :)

The TB is flawless and the bottle opener from Yuengling my local brewery (in PA anyplace that's within' a 90 minute drive is considered local ;) :) ) Just adds the cherry on top. :)

this one still getting the daily use, sorry for the old pic, my computer crashed and I lost my editing software so I haven't had the ability to use my SLR for quite a while.

IMG_67021800x1151_zps9c049b71.jpg

the past six months have been pretty much taken up with selling the old house, moving into temporary housing, and moving again into our new home, which needed and still needs lots of TLC. I swing by here when a can, and it's nice to be able to drop a few likes on some posts I see, and then be on my way. Cheers all!

Sorry to hear about your computer Duane, it's always good to see you here :thumbsup:

I like those flattened penny souvenirs & I'll have to look around for where mine are, pretty sure I have one from the UFO Museum in Roswell, NM. :cool: I remember once finding a website that told you where those machines are located.

A couple of the Sheffield museums have them ;)

This might be your very best knife! :D

Thank you very much :)

Jack Black Jack Black
That IXL Schrade looks like a hard worker.

Thanks my friend :thumbsup:

Nice Pemberton Travis.:cool:

+1 :thumbsup:

Very nice :thumbsup:

There's no place like home! :D

hrx4wdi.jpg

:) :thumbsup:

Good to see that one again Andi :thumbsup:

There's no place like home! :D

hrx4wdi.jpg

Bob, that's a great photo of a very nice TC. There is truly no place like home, welcome back my friend! :thumbsup:

I started the day off at home with an Old Red 77 NF Barlow in my pocket. I spent 4 hours this afternoon in two different dentists offices getting a root canal. :( This Ebony Spear 15 TC brought me some much needed comfort! :D

33199843581_cdd2829b65_b_d.jpg

Back