What would you like to see from Cold Steel in 2018?

versions of folders without the names plastered on them in big bold letters and light blue, orange or Red handles.

you know something with color.

I was just looking at the catalog and wouldn't mind a Recon 1, Broken Skull, and American Lawman in that Damascus DSC. They could keep the too slick in the hand carbon fiber though.
Would be nice, but let s just take a smaller step and ask for those models with an uncoated blade version first.

Please Mr. Thompson do this. We customers would be more than willing to cough up some more jack to get one!

And Rajah II serrated..OMG!

n3GTfnm.jpg

Gurkha and Trial cpm 3v.
A new balisong... a real one, no the paradox !!!
Bring back the triple action, and the desperado.
Premium voyager series with thumb plate, including the gunsite.
3 " Broken skull.
Titanium ti lite.
Demko AD 15 or anything with the scorpion lock...

I know i go off like a broken record about this, but the more i post it and bump threads with it, the better chances someone at cold steel one day might take a hint.

UN - COATED - BLADES, on your best sellers - Recons, Lawmans, AK's etc

Compact (3.5"-4") fixed knives with full-sized, ergonomic handles. This is something I always found Cold Steel catalogs are lacking. Something like the Polkowski Companion or the Dendra Inazuma (with a thinner handle). Full tang, G10 scales. Heck, just make a short AK-47 field knife with a 3.75", 4 mm blade. I'd buy two in an instant.

Colossus with steel liners, under the G10, for even more sturdiness and more piece of mind. G10 is strong, but nothing beats steel!

Back