What would you like to see from Cold Steel in 2018?

Bring back the Culloden and its lil' brother, each with a slightly longer handle and in upgraded steel.

Cold Steel/Lionsteel collaboration TM1/Lawman hybrid. Integral triad lock in carbon fiber/20CV.

• Ultralight g10 construction handle with color
  • a 3.5 inch blade
  • the Tri-Ad lock
  • cts-xhp steel.
  • Thin Full flat ground blade without coating.
  • with a functional "Curved" lockbar that can be compressed one handed
  • and No murderer branding to scare the sheeple, In fact I ask you keep the billboard fonts off the knife entirely.
that or a beefy Razel collab.

1. A folder, maybe recon 1, with 3v.
2. Most folders with larger variety colors, including the rajah and counter points.
3. I like black coated blades but I know some don't so maybe options for black or satin/stonewash. Like the counter point and rajah in black blades for example.
4. More fixed blades with g10 slabs.
5. More sr1 style folders. I haven't gotten one yet but it looks smoother and thicker almost like the 4max.
6. Give a few steel choices for models. Like recon 1 options example, xhp, s35vn, maybe elmax or cpm 154 etc.
7. The black talon 2 and tiger claw with black blades.
8. A 7, 7.5 or 8 inch bladed folder like the espada xl but with a more affordable steel. Otherwise it will be too expensive because of the amount of steel. Besides you wouldn't need a steel with that much edge retention in such a large folder..
9. Bring back hold out and talwar. Or something great to replace it. Or both!
10. Contoured g10 handled spartan.
11. Way to integrate a flipper with the triad lock.. or maybe with a scorpion lock..
12. More g10 folders with partial steel/aluminum liners. Like the espada/4max/sr1.

I recently came across the word "Pocket Halberd" used in conversation, that sounds like something right down cold steels alley.

1) More thumb plate openers
2) A medium size AK that bridges the gap between the 2.75" and very slim mini and the 3.5" and very thick full size

Love the idea of a more rugged Marauder, but not hollow ground. A GI Bowie, just change the blade shape...everything else stays the same. A New Zealand Taiaha, made from the poly that is the warclubs. More of the South Sea Islands war clubs....like Fiji or Tonga etc.

XL clip point voyager with XHP steel, OD green handles and DLC coated blade. And a 4" Kobun type tanto fixed blade with at least BD1 steel.

XL clip point voyager with XHP steel, OD green handles and DLC coated blade.

I've been thinking we might get that as it would complete the trio. I'd buy one. Of course the other two XHP Voyagers were signature knives so who "sponsor" this one?

Back