What would you like to see from LionSteel?

I'd like to see less sleipner and more M390. Really want the SR-11, but not with sleipner, not a fan of tool steels in knives I'll EDC.

I'd like to see less sleipner and more M390. Really want the SR-11, but not with sleipner, not a fan of tool steels in knives I'll EDC.

Totally agree. An EDC folder needs to have stainless steel and premium folders from LionSteel should at least have the option of M390.

Save Sleipner and Niolox for the fixed blades.

Remove Sleipner all together. I'd take XHP over Sleiper any day of the week.

I would like to see the Kur in a better steel Elmax, 204P, or anything along that line would be nice.

Remove Sleipner all together. I'd take XHP over Sleiper any day of the week.
Please not. I have massive rust problems with XHP in a code 4.
Sleipner is also sometimes a little rusty, but not in this dimensions.

Please not. I have massive rust problems with XHP in a code 4.
Sleipner is also sometimes a little rusty, but not in this dimensions.
Either you're getting the lemons from Cold Steel or they're running their steel too hard to the point where it's detrimenting the HT. I don't have experience with CS's XHP so I can't say whether or not it's a rust magnet on your scale.

I'd like some kitchen knives with your milled handles and rounded spine. 6" & 8" chefs knives, utility and paring? Maybe a santoku and a clearer as well?

The smaller Opera in titanium w/stone washed blade or with carbon fiber handles and your blackened stone wash

I'd like to see:
  • Small SR-11 (SR-21) with 3" blade
  • Pattada with locking mechanism and slip joint
  • Medium TRE with 3.5" blade
  • Small KUR with 3" blade
  • Small Fixed Blade Neck Knife with 3" blade and Kydex Sheath
  • Small Flashlight (Titanium & Aluminum with/without CF & Damasteel)
  • Spinner running on bearings

Last edited:
Blades in several steel options, like M390, Sleipner, Damascus, maybe a sandwiched steel version?
Steel finishing options, like stonewash, black coating, high polished, etc.
Hardware in several options, Chromed, Titanium, Blued Titanium, Timascus, Damascus, black coated etc..
And then a knife configurator where you can mix and match the blade styles, handle colors, and hardware colors for a truly tailored knife. Everybody happy!

Sr-11 in m390 for sure. I love D2, and sleipner being an improved version... I know I'll love it. A true stainless model would be fantastic

This shade of red anodizing on titanium.

20170608_130756_zpstrltc4pj.jpg

20170608_130740_zpswff6w8x7.jpg

- TRE G10 renamed, because there's no "three rapid exchange" happening at all, and the detent is totally different.
- Full-titanium version of the TRE G10.

LionSteel has 8 fixed blade knives including their steak knife and the upcoming M1. I think they have a machete in the works as well.

1. M7: 7.09" Sleipner
  2. T5: 5.04" Sleipner
  3. M5: 4.53" Sleipner
  4. M4: 3.75" M390
  5. M3: 4.13" Niolox
  6. M2: 3.54" D2 (K110)
  7. M1: 2.99" M390 (?)
  8. Steak Knife: 4.13" W.1.4116 (440A)

I'd like to see:
  • Small KUR with 3" blade
I had the same idea more or less when they announced the KUR and asked about the possibility in this thread and Gianni responded:
No, i do not think that we will produce a small KUR. We already have TRE i that size.
It is more easy that in the next future we will produce KUR with Ti frame.​

So, I would love to see a three-inch linerlock flipper with M390.

Back