What would you like to see from LionSteel?

So....I probably won't buy another folder in Sleipner. Already seeing rust spots, black spots, but still..... I live in a humid environment so corrosion is a worry. Features are nice but the LACK of a stainless option in the SR-11 is crazy. M390, Elmax, etc. lots to choose from. It is such a crazy awesome folder that I just can't believe a stainless option isn't available

M390 SR-11 (A CF Integral Version also)
M390 KUR
M390 Big Daghetta
M390 TM-1
No blade swedges.

So....I probably won't buy another folder in Sleipner. Already seeing rust spots, black spots, but still..... I live in a humid environment so corrosion is a worry. Features are nice but the LACK of a stainless option in the SR-11 is crazy. M390, Elmax, etc. lots to choose from. It is such a crazy awesome folder that I just can't believe a stainless option isn't available

If you're going to get a knife with Sleipner steel you either have to wash, dry and lube the blade often or get one of the coated blades like I did with my SR-11 Black Stonewashed. Even with coating the edge is exposed.

See thread below of rust, stains, etc. on Sleipner including my SR-2 Aluminum Orange.

http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/corrosive-pitting-in-lionsteel-m7-satin-finish.1207218/

This shade of red anodizing on titanium.

20170608_130756_zpstrltc4pj.jpg

20170608_130740_zpswff6w8x7.jpg
Red's not possible in titanium anodization. It'd have to be a coating of some sort, which I think kind of defeats the purpose of using Ti.

My wish list of one:
Better steel / options for steels

I have yet to buy a Lionsteel even though I badly want one. I just keep telling myself to wait until good steel is available.

M390 is available on the TRE and M4 as well as the upcoming M1, what could be better than that?

M390 is available on the TRE and M4 as well as the upcoming M1, what could be better than that?
Sorry should have been more specific. Better steel in the SR line (I'm looking at the SR-11).

Add "1" in. to the blade length of the T5 without changing the other dimensions.

:):rolleyes:Small nice affordable Folding Knife with a real idiot safe working Flipper and a good enough blade Steel for daily use (D2/440c are really not so bad) with a Price below 100 Euro- Size/Form like the good old Daghetta Aluminium (but please without this sharp angle edge at the bottom of the blade where everything get caught when the Knife is closed in your Pocket -Closed: Similar sides swiss Army Knife), a Flipper which works easy and nice opening (see CRKT M16 - nothing fancy as Bearings), Drop Point Form of the Daghetta Blade (Long and thick enough for most normal EDC use in my case).

Back