What would you like to see from Spyderco in 2018?

Yojimbo2 XL in high end stainless (S110V , 204P , M390) and CF or G10 in a color other than black.

Military sprint/exclusive in S125V and orange G10.

Military with new Fluted Ti design.

A Szabo2.

I'd like to see the warrior and Bradley bowie maybe turned into folders like they did with the temperance

Last edited:
ATR 2 LOL!!!!!! and a Orange G10 Military Sprint Run (Yes Again) with some kind of different steel than S30V, maybe S35VN or 20CV or 204P. Oh! and please keep the Military as is, if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Spyderco has a long history of working with some of the best in the Self Defense business.
For example: Michael Janich (Yojimbo 2), and Craig Douglas (P'kal)
I'd love to see a collaboration with Kelly McCann!

Just a thought, :)
Chris

4mm thick (.156) Manix 2xl in 3V or Cruwear (give us a big, indestructible camp folder.)

A PM2 in LC200N (a triumvirate of pivot bushing, compression lock and LC200N)

Shaman! And more options than S30V, I'll buy two of these in M4!!

More CTS-204P... 20CV and M390 are great but still not 204P

I'd love to see the Delica Wharncliffe as a Salt model, with a serrated edge. I love the regular version, but I'm finding even VG-10 will quickly pick up rust spots where I work.

Oh, and adopt the new Salt-style handles to the Delica's and Endura's.

Hoping the Techno 2 mouse is a go!

Add me to the list for that one!

I'd still love to see a larger version of the Gayle Bradley Air. Exact same design, only with a 3 or 3.5 inch blade and a clip. A Stretch in Maxamet, M390, or even M4 would also be amazing! (I realize this probably won't happen though lol)

I'd like to see a sprint run of the original Ronin with upgraded materials.

Greater use of H1, and a SE Military in the new design. More Etching.......

grown vary found of my para 3)its CPM S30V work well,but really love to see it in ether M4 or cruwear steel,and scales done in carbon fiber!the real stuff though.;)

Back