Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Got a good deal on this little guy...
3c886a485d05bdc60171e0bae70792b1.jpg

6a1143f2e34edc1c01dc940326f17e3d.jpg

Went on a mini-binge (pun intended) tonight and spent too much. Two Case Tiny Trappers on order. These are seller pics; I'll post more when they arrive. First one is Damascus steel and the other one is 2004 time-frame.

I've got a couple #13's ordered at the moment: a Tidioute Speaker Jack in jigged bone, and a Tidioute Whittler in Muslin Micarta (I feel like I really lucked into that one). Curious to get them in hand.

I got lucky this week myself. I managed to score a Peachseed Jigged Chestnut died #13 Congress Whittler with the very cool Crown Sheild. Can't wait to get this one in hand :D

A Hess caper with curly birds eye maple. Not sure when it will ship - didn't bother to ask.

Queen cutlery 83 large Coke bottle hunter with aged honey amber jigged bone. Should be here on Mardi Gras.

Very pleased to have a #13 Speaker Jack on the way from Gunstock Jack - I've been wanting a nice Congress Jack for several years. OH

My second Davison is finished and on it's way to me on Monday. Todd's picture I borrowed it for this post.

I think I'm good for awhile:rolleyes:

MhioVx8.jpg

I also have a yellow rose Stallion on the way. I haven't bought a new traditional in a long time but I couldn't resist this beauty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have finally started my venture into the vintage side of this hobby with this Hammer Brand.
182fSoJ.jpg

I'm looking forward to its arrival

I have finally started my venture into the vintage side of this hobby with this Hammer Brand.
182fSoJ.jpg

I'm looking forward to its arrival

Enjoy the Slide down the Rat Hole Erik !!! There are some very nice knives out there that do not cost a lot . Like this very nice old Hammer Brand . Are you going to start a Collection or an Accumulation ?? Which ever way you want to go , I wish you the very best on finding them . I am not sure yet whether I have a Collection or an Accumulation of 120 + .

Harry

Harry

My second Davison is finished and on it's way to me on Monday. Todd's picture I borrowed it for this post.
I think I'm good for awhile:rolleyes:
MhioVx8.jpg

Not much that I can say about that one Alan !!! I am just enjoying the show . Yours was worth the price of admission .

Harry

Back