Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Two SAK Pioneers, Case Sodbuster Junior, Opinel #8, and a Case Carhartt large stockman.

Got an "OK" reservation for both versions of the Charlie's new Diamond Jack SFO on CollectorKnives.net... super excited about these. Plus have an order in with Dr T for a Bose-pattern Bent Gunstock (this will be a stunner). Picked up a few beauties on the Exchange too. It's been a great week.

My sister is in Madrid right now and sent me this:
4cdadae0f3aa43a4b944ac38ed7a701c.jpg

She says it's a folder made in Spain, but it's a surprise.

Can't wait

Andy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just sent the ok to Ryuichi Kawamura to build me a custom kickback stockman. Main blade clip will lock, and the secondary slip blades will be switched around from normal. Pen and wharnfliff instead of Spey and sheepsfoot. Now for the wait....

I just sent the ok to Ryuichi Kawamura to build me a custom kickback stockman. Main blade clip will lock, and the secondary slip blades will be switched around from normal. Pen and wharnfliff instead of Spey and sheepsfoot. Now for the wait....
Sounds special, what cover.

Sounds special, what cover.

Stag. I understand (and photos show it) that ryu has some of the best stag around. Almost would be sacrilegious to get one not in stag lol. I hope he will be willing to dye it for me for a little amber color. He's already making several changes so I hate to push my luck lol.

Wow! That sounds like a really sweet knife! Can't wait to see it!

Stag. I understand (and photos show it) that ryu has some of the best stag around. Almost would be sacrilegious to get one not in stag lol. I hope he will be willing to dye it for me for a little amber color. He's already making several changes so I hate to push my luck lol.

It will be nice to see another of his Stags my friend . He has had some very good stuff .

Harry

Ordered another #13 Office Knife yesterday, a Northfield in ebony. This will be my third one, two as collectibles, the muslin micarta a user.

Just paid for a later Schrade 152OT Sharpfinger. I got my early make Sharpfinger in the mail last week, to replace the one that was stolen, and the wife decided she wanted one, too. I also saw saw an Imperial Barlow, a little beat up, but with good blades that looked lonely...and the buy it now price was under $3.00. The Sharpfinger looks to be in very good, used condition. A little elbow grease, and the wife will love it.

Sounds nice! Waiting on a custom can be painful, but worth it in the end. 🤙

Back