Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Just had the massive good fortune to snag a
2008 Northfield #23 with banana bone.
For less than a ton aud.:D:D.
I was like an osprey at obese fish convention.

Scored this old one off Flee Bay. Anybody able to help me estimate when it was made? My guess is no older then the 70s but I really have no idea lol o_O:confused: Thanks $_1.JPG s-l400 (1).jpg s-l400 (2).jpg s-l400.jpg

This one asap! (maker PE gaspin's picture) Will have micarta of some sort on handles.
5f0ac0_650a96069daf4cc286d01e82d30fbf71.jpg

Just had the massive good fortune to snag a
2008 Northfield #23 with banana bone.
For less than a ton aud.:D:D.
I was like an osprey at obese fish convention.
I just heard about a guy sunbathing nude on an Australian beach, whose vitals were seized by an eagle. The eagle was supposed to have mistaken them for turtle eggs, but I don't know how they know it wasn't just a cruel eagle.

Camillus Silver Sword pen knife on the way.

Congrats Marsturm it's always a good day when you Finley track down that one that's been eluding you:eek::D

I've got two GEC Calf Ropers in transit and another one already paid for. Should get the first one today.

I have a 1989 Black Box Winchester Sowbelly in Rogers Bone and Carbon blades being shipped on Wednesday.
Definitely looking forward to trying out this pattern, and the Winchester was one of the few that I Really wanted.
KLC11330.jpg KLC11330_1.jpg
Now I hope I don't Really take to it because then I have to track down a Primble, a Case in CV and a few others...

Just recently learned about 'drops' thanks to BF once again. This one's due to ship end of week.
35669379296_0a0e075a71_b.jpg

Maserin Atti 389
No experience with distributor or maker, but figured I'd give this a go considering the price.

Let's keep the knives traditional, folks. Thumb studs and liner locks don't make the cut in this forum. Thanks.

Like many other members here I got in on the Bladeforums knife.

That is pretty much the only knife order I have going right now.

Should be here by Friday....1987 Winchester 3964 Stockman.
View attachment 729664

Take Care,
Mike

Man that's nice. If I ever run across a square end stockman in Winchester black box, I'm going to pick it up.

Mr Ryu emailed me my drawing today! I love it. Quite excited and can't wait to see the final product. Can you spot all the changes from a traditional stockman pattern?

wGATbG2.jpg

Nice drawings. Lock back and a Wharncliffe make a very tidy combination, looks like the blades nest low too.

Those Black Boxes are a really decent user & carry, great bone.

I just ordered up a Boker limited edition 1674 camp knife. I normally only collect US-made knives, but I've lusted after a German Boker camp knife for years.

It's soooo hard to find scout patterns with upgraded blade steel, so when you see 440C, you jump all over it. The fact that it has gorgeous amboina wood covers, nice packaging, and great accessories, is icing on the cake.

vjUJAFPh.jpg

EnFJzYyh.jpg
Wow. I thought of you when I first saw this upgraded version a few weeks ago. I'm still looking for my first Scout pattern. Are you going to use it?

Well, I have a number of knives inbound this month. I kind of had a slow start earlier in the year but the knives are starting to roll in a bit quicker now...
  • GEC #66 in Blood Red Bone (I was told sometime mid July)
  • Queen Large Stockman (used, kind of excited about this one)
  • A. Wright Lambsfoot (I hope, still working on that one)
Otherwise for the longer haul, I have a number on order/reserve.
  • 2017 BF TC Barlow
  • GEC #25 Red Sawcut Bone
  • GEC #35 Calf Pen in OD Linen Micarta (I plan on putting in my backpacking kit, I think it will pair nicely)
I am also continuing my searching for older stuff and will undoubtedly add more and more as certain knives strike my fancy. You might say the fever has got me pretty good.

Wow. I thought of you when I first saw this upgraded version a few weeks ago. I'm still looking for my first Scout pattern. Are you going to use it?

Definitely. I've already started using it, but not as much as I'd like yet. I've been on a strong Camillus C4 run lately, but it's just about time for a change now. Maybe I'll switch over to the Boker for the next few weeks, and see how it handles everyday life.

Back