Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Well, I'm still waiting on my ryu to get done. I approved the final drawing of the pattern about 2 weeks ago so trying to be patient. And my ploppert cattle knife will be later this year. Meantime, I reached out to al warren who has a 4.25" stockman unassembled that he offered me once it's done. I couldn't pass that up! So now waiting on it roughly start of August also. Trying to have patience lol! This is it, some assembly requires and some minor regrinding of the secondary blades.

AzHvjKH.jpg

Yee haa I finally scored a Sawcut Red Bone TC Barlow!!:eek:
I've wanted one ever since I first saw one :) needless to say I am Pumped :D

Yes It was. The first I heard of the "Raguler Run" TC Barlows being up for grabs was when someone said in the Let's talk GEC Thread "Wow did you see that!!" as a reaction to the speed in which the early reserve at CK For The TCs filled up. So you can imagine I didn't hold out much hope to score one but I rattled a few cages and managed to dig one up much to my delight :D

A #15 Beer Scout in Maroon Micarta and a #14 two bladed Lick Creek Boys Knife in Antique Yellow Jig Bone. Can"t hardly wait.
It is good to be back in the GEC gathering club again, i am down to three at the moment.

Last edited:
been trying to find one of those sheffield lambsfoot knives but looks like the bay only has ones with the hook at a reasonable price. just got the forum knife pending

Was finally able to buy a #25 Barlow . Got one of the new Goldenrod Jigged Bone .

Harry

I put a green micarta on order. I really want the unicorn ivory, but if I lose consciousness for a couple of hours and miss out on that one, I want to have SOMETHING from this run!

I grabbed the goldenrod also because I need a spear point to use. I like the looks of the unicorn ivory but I have enough knives to look at.
I also like the looks of the Unicorn Ivory , but I prefer to have a natural material for a cover and I just wanted to make sure that I finally got a #25 Barlow.
I really would have liked to have gotten one of the Northfields .

Harry

Back