What's in the name Jeep? (And the Becker lovers who love them.)

Messin' around with the ol GIMPer:

1.png

2a.png

2aa.png

I got questioned about selling the DJ by a couple of fellow DJ owners this week. I pulled into a parking lot, and they pulled in right next to me in a Mercedes. We had a good look around the old bucket and talked for a good while about them. It seems I am not alone after all!

Your renditions are really cool Warrior! :)

I got questioned about selling the DJ by a couple of fellow DJ owners this week. I pulled into a parking lot, and they pulled in right next to me in a Mercedes. We had a good look around the old bucket and talked for a good while about them. It seems I am not alone after all!

Your renditions are really cool Warrior! :)
Ah, the old Dispatcher Jeep. Cool beans. And, thanks man, it was fun to do.

Replaced my starter a few minutes ago. Went as smooth as butter. Took longer to find the sockets than it did to replace it. Back in business.

Sounds like my 72 chevelle after screwdriver pass did not work time for a starter 35 bucks and 10 minutes all fixed
Taking pics of the comics over the weekend so my free Jeep coming soon,
Got the comics for 0 dollars
almost 400 so hope for 2500 for a shell of an old jeep
Probably Military with 400+HP should fly on the sand,

I just put a crappy bikini top on my CJ 7
Will take a pic when I get home. I am a CJ nut. My initials are CJS, so it was just meant to be. This is jeep #3!
image_zpsp6xbfcxg.jpeg

image_zpswpdulsun.jpeg

image_zpsraai03rr.jpeg

Last edited:
Went for a Krekel burger run. Damn this thing is fun to drive:

1.png

2.png

I haven't driven mine in over a week...she was feeling neglected. Took off the doors and windows last evening and went to the dollar store lol. Yes, much fun! I drive all over every day for work in a big service van so I get sick of driving. A Jeep is no chore though.

I haven't even put 200 miles on mine yet, haha. Mainly get it out on nice weekends, and go for local runs. Sure has been fun man. I've yet to take my top off. Took the side panels off today for the first time. I like the idea of leaving the top on for one, if it rains, but also, it keeps the hot sun off you. I will take it off at some point though.

Dang Warrior, that sure is a nice looking jeep. Problem is, they're supposed to be dirty and beat up. :p

I haven't even put 200 miles on mine yet, haha. Mainly get it out on nice weekends, and go for local runs. Sure has been fun man. I've yet to take my top off. Took the side panels off today for the first time. I like the idea of leaving the top on for one, if it rains, but also, it keeps the hot sun off you. I will take it off at some point though.

I do the same thing. The tops a bit of a hassle but not too bad really. Same thing though, the sun...
I usually do the entire door though because it's easier than the aggravating window pegs. And there's something about just hopping in and out without the doors. Now if it's really hot, stick a leg out on the step and let the wind shoot right up yer shorts. Mmmhmm...that's what I'm talking about lol...

Gonna get a cover soon so I can leave it apart.

The first time on the interstate without doors was fun, freaked the wife out a bit when passing semi's haha

Dang Warrior, that sure is a nice looking jeep. Problem is, they're supposed to be dirty and beat up. :p
Thanks man. Dirty, are you crazy? :p

I do the same thing. The tops a bit of a hassle but not too bad really. Same thing though, the sun...
I usually do the entire door though because it's easier than the aggravating window pegs. And there's something about just hopping in and out without the doors. Now if it's really hot, stick a leg out on the step and let the wind shoot right up yer shorts. Mmmhmm...that's what I'm talking about lol...

Gonna get a cover soon so I can leave it apart.

The first time on the interstate without doors was fun, freaked the wife out a bit when passing semi's haha

My wife don't want me to take the doors off, haha. Also, I'm not sure if it's legal in Illinois to drive without side mirrors. I need to get the ones that go into the door hinge.

Me too lol... I ride dirty! Prob illegal here too but oh well...
I noticed today I have a few bad scratches near the hinge from putting them back on. Hurt my feelings a bit.

Me too lol... I ride dirty! Prob illegal here too but oh well...
I noticed today I have a few bad scratches near the hinge from putting them back on. Hurt my feelings a bit.

That's another thing too.

Some people put foot pegs in the hinge hole, haha. I saw a few photos of them, and almost every one of them had scrapes in the paint around the hinges. No thanks.

Little upgrade from my earlier posts. Trimmed fenders......windshield lights and a leveling kit giving it a total of 6 inches of lift.......

What's the purpose of trimming the fenders?

Back