What's in YOUR pouch?

The pouch of your original sheath if you still use it that is.

BK 2 has a mini bic lighter and a SWMP 1BS assisted open
BK 9 has a ferro rod, carbide striker and LED flashlight

My Bk20 pouch has an ESEE Izula in there with a Bic lighter. The Izula has about 5" of hi-viz lanyard hanging out to make it easy to see/grab. I really do want to get another sheath for my Bundok but I can't decide on material yet....waiting for a "eureka!" moment.

I do not typically use the stock sheaths. However, the exception would be the BK-16. I have that sheath fixed to my everyday pack, fits perfectly. It has a Victorinox Huntsman in the pouch currently.

Hex wrench for the scales, Smith's pocket sharpener, and a ferro rod/ striker on my twenners sheath pouches.

Usually a Bic lighter though I have also put a SAK or small slip-joint in the pouch.

Just a quick heads up for those trying to maximize their space while keeping waterproof.
The small mentos container fits perfectly in the pouch.

A sharpening stone and sometimes a small folder like a Delica. A knife is of little value to me without a stone. Loctite prevents the need for a hex wrench and I keep a ferro rod and lighter in a separate kit.

If I'm carrying my 16, usually a Bic lighter and SAK cadet. Haven't really found a great way of attaching anything to my 14, that suits me. Then again, I usually have plenty of items in my backpack.

Back