What's YOUR EDC ?

6471275673_b42d099712_z.jpg

Spyderco H1/emerson SOCFK depending on the mood
sig 226(sometimes I work on a federal instilation and they get a little upset when you bring weapons aboard)
surfire g2Z
suunto x6HR
at work I carry a RAT-3
fire steel
small first aid kit

Chibbi, do you drive a BMW?

Nope, a VW Lupo (key in pic) and a Nissan Qasqhai,,,

ps: I actually don't carry the Glock, but thought it cool for the pic,,, I do carry a wallet, pocket change holder and MaxP Pocket Organizer filled with First Aid stuff, 4Sevens penlight, Leatherman Juice S2, etc etc aswell.

Last edited:
S&W 342 airlite TI 38 ,, S&W Black OPS assisted opener ,, Buck solo ,, small SAK on my keychain and a Bianchi speed strip with 6 extra +P hydra-shoks..

Over the years I've had to lighten my EDC and this is about as light as I can go and still feel comfortable....Sometimes I substitute the Black OPS with a KelTek P3AT depending on where I'm going...

CD

Ti Aleph Clone with ti VME head and M30WF
Motorola i365 phone
Leatherman Charge TTi
Peanut lighter empty and 4sevens whistle on keychain and bic lighter
Les George VECP
Victorinox Black Leather Wallet
Seiko Black Monster
(I need to buy a camera)

Last edited:
I alternate between my Citadel and a horton necker and the necker alternates from necker to tek lok/leather loop on the belt. Surefire E2L with crusher bezel and depending on what pants I am wearing, a TAD B.R.A.T.T.
tad_bratt-small-300x300.jpg
tad_bratt_2-small-300x300.jpg

I don't have any pics sorry. Maybe later. I just took that off TADs site.

spyderco paramilitary and/or Horton necker
nitecore defender infinity
bic pen
wallet/keys/phone
hanky

Well, it would be a Horton flipper if I had one................................. just say'n...............................;)

As of the past couple of weeks, one of these...
2011-12-07_23-59-24_890.jpg

With one set of these...
2011-12-08_00-00-22_25.jpg

I love Titanium!

Back