What's YOUR EDC ?

DSC_0245-1.jpg

^ Pretty awesome, actually. But he could have done even better, though - by flashing a Horton folding chisel :D Or a Camp Blood, at least :thumbup:

This is how I roll....
anchorman_brick_with_trident.jpg

No actually I started wearing my BEDC again on my belt today. Its been a while since I lost some weight and it tends to pull my pants down.

Attachments

• anchorman_brick_with_trident.jpg
    anchorman_brick_with_trident.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 11
I gained two pounds since the time I quit my job. Gotta run more. And I can't wait for the package with Jeremy's knives to put some solid EDC blade in my pocket again...

EVERY day...
1. Ruger LCP with 1 spare mag
2. RAT-3
3. Victorinox Ranger
4. Kershaw Chill
5. Pepper spray
6. Wallet (aluminum cased)
7. Keys

Whenever I can, I also carry a Springfield Armory XD-45 Compact with 1 spare mag

Last edited:
well heres mine. Nothing as nice as all the guys before me but eventually Id like to have me a horton edc. a blood edc or one of them awesome folders.

IMGP4130.jpg

the firearms change depending on what im feeling that day. the S&W bodyguard 38 spl. or the sig 229 equinox 40cal

IMGP4134.jpg

^^I have that same Sig!! Love that shooter, its been my favorite since the day I got it! at least 10,000 rounds through it and its never so much as hiccupped.

^^I have that same Sig!! Love that shooter, its been my favorite since the day I got it! at least 10,000 rounds through it and its never so much as hiccupped.

Yeah, I love that gun too. I'm in the market for another handgun but not even sure what I want yet.

never handled an HK yet, I;ve heard they are nice but other than that don't know that much about them...

good luck with the decision, these are always fun ones to make!

Back