what's your favorite axis lock and why?

Hi John,glad to be here! Thanks again for turning me on to this site. Talk w/ you soon.

------------------
teacher

Gotta be my blue 940. Course I just got it today, so who knows. But It's so sweeeeet!!!

I'll have to go for the 710 in the M2 HS version. Someone from here steered me towards the M2 a few months ago and I have to say THANKS!!!!!!

I cut a lot of cardboard etc. and this steel is a Timex. I have not touched the blade with a stone yet only strop and steel. It will still shoot hairs off of my arm.

The 940 is my second favorite, but I tend towards more robust knives. The Osborne is a beauty though.

------------------
Greg R. Beeman
Si Vis Pacern Parabellum
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

BM 710...
smile.gif

David

------------------
DIVERTI NESCIO

---------------
My Photopoint pictures

Mikov Knives

730 Ares because it fits like it was made for my hand. It carries well and seems well suited for general utility service. And, I like the funky purple and black color scheme.

------------------
Jay

My favorite is my 730 ares,unfortunately it is on its way to benchmade with a broken omega spring.Has anyone else had this problem.I do not abuse my knives or anything I was just opening and closing it as I watched tv and I heard a ping sound and bingo one of the springs snapped.I am sure this is a rare occurance.I have already e-mailed benchmade and they said they would repair it so I am looking forward to its return.maybe I should buy a 940 while i wait?

Back