Whats Your Favorite Concealed Carry Handgun ?

I traded mine off when the Glock 43 became easier to find. Mine was the basic one, grey grips and no night sights.

:thumbsup: I do prefer the trigger in the striker fired polymers like Glock and my M&P and will carry my M&P more than the Sig.

Which reminds me. Your open house. Out of respect for your family and property, I don't want to assume that because you're a gun owner that you're okay with others packing at your place. Is it "concealed means concealed", lock it in the car, or leave it at home?

Picked up a glock 43 today. Ran 50 rounds through it. Nice shooting little pistol. Not quite a pocket pistol I don't think but very easily concealed

I've been buying my jeans in a larger size than I usually wear, and have no problem pocket carrying my Glock 43 in a Sticky pocket holster.

I liked the looks of it aesthetically, but the actual finish was below average upon close inspection. It was very reliable, aside from one or two misfeeds in the first 50 rounds it never had a hiccup after that. I put between 1000 and 1200 rounds through it before I decided that I just wanted a nicer 1911. It was a good shooter, and a gun that I didn't worry about getting some wear and tear on. I never carried it because I owned it before Illinois was forced to give us concealed carry.

Thanks! I`m just daydreaming now, it will be quite some time before I get a new gun, but it`s always fun to think about it. I have my Kimber .45 now, but keep thinking about another .45.

Back