What's your favorite Swiss army knife? POLL!

What's your favorite Swiss army knife?

• Other Victorinox model (please specify in your reply)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Wenger model (please specify in your reply)

• Victorinox Cadet

• Victorinox Camper

• Victorinox Classic SD

• Victorinox Climber

• Victorinox Hiker

• Victorinox One Hand Trekker

• Victorinox Soldier (111mm)

• Victorinox (91mm alox)

• Victorinox Spartan

• Victorinox SwissChamp

• Victorinox Tinker

• What's a Swiss army knife?

• Total voters
This is my favorite --- A beautiful mod done by defaultuser I can't wait to get it. It has all the tools I need. As soon as it arrives I will take some more pictures.
jpg-1.jpg

Vic Farmer!

The Alox handle is what I like so much, and it´s a 3-layer. So the handle is a little bit thicker than with the Wenger Soldier 06 or a Vic Soldier/Cadet.

This is my favorite --- A beautiful mod done by defaultuser I can't wait to get it. It has all the tools I need. As soon as it arrives I will take some more pictures.
jpg-1.jpg

Very Nice :thumbup: Perfect set of tools.

i wanted to vote for the farmer but chose pioneer instead as it gets carried more often... ive only used a saw in the office once :)

I have an 07 Soldier and love it. Bought a Hiker and then a silver Alox Farmer, based on the enthusiasm of the collective. I like both of them, but would be satisfied with the Soldier if I had to have only one.

Have not yet needed nor wanted the saw, despite all the reviews to teh contrary.

Alox Soldier,followed real close by the Huntsman,Classic,and Rambler.I usually have all 4 on me everyday(Huntsman rides in a leather belt sheath).My name is Jim,and I'm a SAKaholic.

I gave my vote to the Huntsman, however I would really love it if it had a phillips screwdriver (but not instead of the corkscrew) and pliers, something like the Hercules but in 91mm.

Vic Soldier 07 is what I have rolled with now (when I carry a SAK, which is often) since that year. Have a bunch of other Vic SAKs too. Am coveting a new one for a couple of weeks now. Spartan maybe?

I have a Wenger EvoGrip 18 and it is awesome, it has so many uses and i carry it all the time along with my Kershaw except for when I'm in school.
evogrip_18_sku.png

Back