What's your latest SAK?

This is another thread on another forum that I really enjoy so I thought we needed one also.

These are my latest. All 3 were gifted to me. :) The Wenger Nature, and Skull classic by members On another forum and the fieldmaster by a friend and member on BF. Well opening the fieldmaster the saw started to close on me so I jerked my hand and ran my finger across the main blade on the fieldmaster. :eek: It bleed good. :D

1001001q.jpg

1001003rv.jpg

1001004b.jpg

1001012f.jpg

1001013i.jpg

1001015x.jpg

1001011g.jpg

It bit you and you bled Swiss red! Figure that!

My worst "bite" was from a plain ole classic. They got sharp blades.

My latest SAK is a hardwood scaled Huntsman. Ironically, I cut myself on it, too.

Both of my boys received Victorinox climbers for Christmas...and a box of band-aids.:D (There're 6 and 8)

I'm waiting on my first SAK. A tinker wabemuster that I ordered here on the forum. I'm not sure that I'll love it but it will definitely be something different. :D

got my first sak about 2 weeks ago. its a victorinox spartan got it for $10 on clearance. love it came razor sharp. and i dont get the odd look from my coworkers when i pull it out to cut something compared to the benchmades and spydercos

Ok...ok...her ya go. Mine is the well-used one on top. I've had it for 20+ yrs now. Black one belongs to my oldest son new red one belongs to my youngest son.IMAG0314.jpg

Loving the green you have going there Madman44. I want a green Delica too (I have a blue and a purple).

My latest SAK is an alox Pioneer Pruner, which I just received yesterday. I got an alox Bantam a couple days before that, but don't have pics. I love the single layer alox SAKs. They're so slim and compact.

0109095026.jpg

0109095109.jpg

Lately, I have been on an Explorer and Outdoorsman kick. I have bought several with the old style magnifying glasses and added the plus scales and all the goodies to them. Also found a black alox Pioneer locally for a smoking good price and had to have that.

My most recent purchase was also an alox Bantam, but I have a Vic Craftsman on the way!

Jeff

My latest is a Vic Hercules. All I can love is WOW its huge but I'm loving it. Photos soon. :thumbup:

Just ordered one of the alox Farmer models. I didn't know they made them until a few weeks ago and decided I needed one.

Its been a long time since I bought a SAK. For me, the Explorer Plus is about as good as it gets in a "full" sized SAK. For the keyring, I go with a Classic or Manager. Not that I need an excuse to buy one, but I just haven't found any reason to for a good while now. :confused: :)

IMG_2339.jpg

Victorinox Classic.

Back