What's your latest SAK?

A real Victorinox Yeoman and an Explorer Plus...both with the BSA logo on the scales. The Yeoman will be my EDC now that I have put back on shelf (just in case).

John

I picked this baby up used on the forums recently and, man, it's soowheat!

I don't know who did the work, but it walks and talks like it was new.

IMG_0722.jpg

Everything lines up just fine:

IMG_0723.jpg

Unfortunately the package hook, which is in the same row as the scissors, was not reinstalled, so there's a bit of a gap on the backside:

IMG_0724.jpg

A few miss-hits, but overall nice work peening the pins. I like how they look, kinda rustic:

IMG_0728.jpg

Compared to my trusty Huntsman it's a bit heavier, but it's about the same length and slightly narrower. Also, the Farmer has a more usable position for the awl, and has no unnecessary items.

I'm really liking this knife a lot. For the foreseeable future, I just don't see my regular Farmer (no scissors) or Huntsman getting out much.

It's my dream SAK.:)

Got a Midnight Manager with white LED. Trying it out to see how much of my daily needs can be met with it. Trying to minimize what I carry every day.

I picked this baby up used on the forums recently and, man, it's soowheat!

I don't know who did the work, but it walks and talks like it was new.

IMG_0722.jpg

Everything lines up just fine:

IMG_0723.jpg

Unfortunately the package hook, which is in the same row as the scissors, was not reinstalled, so there's a bit of a gap on the backside:

IMG_0724.jpg

A few miss-hits, but overall nice work peening the pins. I like how they look, kinda rustic:

IMG_0728.jpg

Compared to my trusty Huntsman it's a bit heavier, but it's about the same length and slightly narrower. Also, the Farmer has a more usable position for the awl, and has no unnecessary items.

I'm really liking this knife a lot. For the foreseeable future, I just don't see my regular Farmer (no scissors) or Huntsman getting out much.

It's my dream SAK.:)

Sweet! :)

Pulled the trigger on a hiker. The hiker may have been the only SAK I needed or wanted in the first place, but it has taken about 5 or 6 different vics to see which ones I really liked. :) I had some ruby plus scales, so I threw those on. Really pleased with this one.
P9150002.jpg

P9150005.jpg

P9150007.jpg

Pulled the trigger on a hiker. The hiker may have been the only SAK I needed or wanted in the first place, but it has taken about 5 or 6 different vics to see which ones I really liked. :) I had some ruby plus scales, so I threw those on. Really pleased with this one.
P9150002.jpg

P9150005.jpg

P9150007.jpg
I got an email from this thread and it said "I pulled a trigger on a hiker." I thought you were saying you shot someone

Haha :)

The ruby plus scales look excellent, and the pen makes a nice addition :thumbup::thumbup: I like the hiker as well, a good standby. I've got em spread throughout kits...

Hehe. Don't we all know this feeling. I think I went through 9 or 10. And some of those even repeated. Haha. I carry a Camper now. :) Aaaand now I might look for a Hiker.

The cycle goes on. :p

I'll be getting it next week, a NIB Black Cybertool 34.

I recently sold an original Cybertool Lite to get this b/c I found I didn't need the led or the magnifying glass.

Back