Picked this nice
P1010033.jpg
early LB8 up recently
P1010033.jpg
P1010063.jpg
P1010040_1.jpg
P1010033.jpg

Well there's a rarity. Very nice bwana

What an amazing find, I can't believe it's still in the box!! That's most likely a display model for a store. Beautiful.

Eric

What an amazing find, I can't believe it's still in the box!! That's most likely a display model for a store. Beautiful.

Eric
The original owner work for Schrade as a salesman in the 70t's and up until the mid 80t's.

Picked up this rare Schrade Walden 147STC "Pioneer" with a tungsten carbide blade recently for under $20 on our favorite auction site. Only made from 1967-68, guess it went under the radar.
Schrade_Walden_147STC_1957-68_Sheath3.jpg Schrade_Walden_147STC_1957-68_Sheath5.jpg Schrade_Walden_147STC_1957-68_Sheath6.jpg

I usually hang out at other places on BF (The Porch) but in my quest for small fixed blades, I have acquired my first Schrade. And BF is such a great place to research any knife, I learned about this 154OT.
Codger has that fantastic short PDF file that covered all the bases. What a sweet knife. I think it was ahead of it's time as a perfect Fixed EDC. Here is the way It has arrived. I will post more pictures after it gets a cleaning.

rUiKWKF.jpg

IYSZDV9.jpg

I usually hang out at other places on BF (The Porch) but in my quest for small fixed blades, I have acquired my first Schrade. And BF is such a great place to research any knife, I learned about this 154OT.
Codger has that fantastic short PDF file that covered all the bases. What a sweet knife. I think it was ahead of it's time as a perfect Fixed EDC. Here is the way It has arrived. I will post more pictures after it gets a cleaning.

rUiKWKF.jpg

IYSZDV9.jpg
Great catch :thumbsup: I had a similar find with a 152 recently. It cleaned up great. Do get us some pics.

Jeff, you did pick up some really nice knives. What's the shield on the Bison knife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back