Where Are They?

JK Knives

As far as I can tell, I've shipped between 75 and 85 knives out so far this year. Just curious why I've only seen some of them pictured here. Wondering if people don't like them, don't use them, or just don't take pictures.

Probably not #1 as I see very very few on the exchange and certainly no expressions of regrets anywhere else on the forum.

Agreed, I haven't heard anything but positive statements about your work and I have seen very few on the exchange.

It do take some time to upload to a computer and edit, then upload to a hosting site then posting here and typing a commentary.
Too much trouble for some.
Me..I love to share pics of my JKs when I'm lucky enough to get one.

With the new system, you don't need a hosting site. Just upload them right into your reply with the "upload a file" button.

Much easier on this system.

I'm luvin my rule #9. I use it mostly for food prep but it will get beat up more come winter when we sit around the campfire. Disclaimer: I live in SW FL so our winter is about 2 weeks long.

With the new system, you don't need a hosting site. Just upload them right into your reply with the "upload a file" button.

Much easier on this system.
Nope, don't work.
The uploaded file is too large for the server to process, so the error message says.
And I can't find a way to resize pics in my Photos library.

Nope, don't work.
The uploaded file is too large for the server to process, so the error message says.
And I can't find a way to resize pics in my Photos library.

I have the same problem with my iphone. If I take the photo from a little further away then crop it down a bit, it uploads fine.

The weird part is, if I take a photo with my iphone and then use my ipad to upload that same, uncropped photo, it works fine. I don't know if the ipad reduces the resolution or what.

I've tried changing the aspect(resize?) in crop mode and it worked for one pic, but not for a second one.:confused:
Screw it, PB works good enough.

I have an android based phone and when I long click a photo, it gives me some options up top. One of them is a photo editor. I just go in there and resize the pic down, or crop it.
I had to do one photo a few times, since I wasn't going small enough. I guess I should take note as to how large of a photo can be uploaded...

What type of phone are you on?

Here you go John...
qYH2zJT.jpg

I have an android based phone and when I long click a photo, it gives me some options up top. One of them is a photo editor. I just go in there and resize the pic down, or crop it.
I had to do one photo a few times, since I wasn't going small enough. I guess I should take note as to how large of a photo can be uploaded...

What type of phone are you on?
No phone, computer and point and shoot.

I for one have not gotten to use my Worker B&T much, a combination of not having much free time and not being very successful at fishing when I do have the free time. I did just get a new camera though so hopefully this upcoming holiday I'll be able to photograph it in use, prepping some bass fillets. And it'll be my hunting knife this fall. Nothing but positive things to say about my first JK!

Back