Where Is Everyone Around Here???

d762nato

Gold Member
I like to stop in around here to take a look see at the Big boars and different knives being made and used. It seems like no one posts around here anymore and has been quite some time since anyone has. :confused:

I still am subscribed to the Gossman forum. and yes, not much happening around here. but, thanks for livening things up! cheers.

You are right. It's been awhile since any significant activity. I hope that Scott and all are well. Who's gearing up for hunting season?

You are right. It's been awhile since any significant activity. I hope that Scott and all are well. Who's gearing up for hunting season?

guilty as charged. going to try archery this year. my good buddy goes out to Ohio every year, and he invited me this season. so, i've had to learn it. it's been fun. heading out the first week of November, but the VT season starts next wknd. gotta go out, check my cameras, and hang my stand tomorrow.

you?

I have enjoyed a first-season dove hunt on my farm. We have three seasons in Georgia. I didn't limit-out, but several other hunters did over harvested cornfields. It was a great time, and a good opportunity to reconnect with old friends. Bow season is in now, but I don't bow hunt. Gun season comes in three weeks from tomorrow, and I can't wait; lots of deer sign (saw three does this afternoon crossing a dirt road about 300 yards from my stand). Good luck in Ohio.

I still am subscribed to the Gossman forum. and yes, not much happening around here. but, thanks for livening things up! cheers.
Well I know there used to be a lot going on here I guess life's just too busy these days as I've just started posting on BF myself again and need to get my Gold membership back also.

Yes I also hope all's well with Scott and family. I myself have been slowing down on the hunting and fishing stuff as my wife's been ill quite often lately and is in the hospital again. Yes getting old isn't much fun sometimes I guess. Well here's to hoping you have a safe and great hunting season.

guilty as charged. going to try archery this year. my good buddy goes out to Ohio every year, and he invited me this season. so, i've had to learn it. it's been fun. heading out the first week of November, but the VT season starts next wknd. gotta go out, check my cameras, and hang my stand tomorrow.

you?

Bow hunting is really where you'll see a lot more game I believe. I once had a barred owl land between my feet on my climbing treestand I was in years ago. I wish I would have had one of those new fangled cameras they have for hunting on my head or something. It was really something to see looking into that owl's big old eyes. Well be safe out there especially climbing up into those tree's where you'll definitely see more game than on the ground.

I have enjoyed a first-season dove hunt on my farm. We have three seasons in Georgia. I didn't limit-out, but several other hunters did over harvested cornfields. It was a great time, and a good opportunity to reconnect with old friends. Bow season is in now, but I don't bow hunt. Gun season comes in three weeks from tomorrow, and I can't wait; lots of deer sign (saw three does this afternoon crossing a dirt road about 300 yards from my stand). Good luck in Ohio.
Yep doves are fun and hard to hit that's for sure.

just hanging around and having a few beers!
LOL!!!:D

sounds like a great day. and thanks man. good luck this season.

That's cool Scott, I know what you mean I really need to get my gold back but haven't been around in awhile.

Back