Where the heck are the real word pictures of the new SR1

I bought mine from blade HQ @ 170$. It has since been changed to the retail price? Makes me wonder if I'm getting a poorly manufactured batch???

No idea what's up with BHQ's pricing, but I doubt very much that it has anything to do with a difference in quality between batches, so I wouldn't sweat that. :thumbsup:

Honestly we just had a problem with our pricing. I believe the issue has been fixed. Nothing "opportunistic" was happening. Just a mistake on our part that adjusted the price to MSRP.

Received this awesome knife. Quite literally a folding prybar with a close to corrosion resistant steel. I'm wondering how well it holds up in the weight hang test... Can't wait to see the test specs

Received this awesome knife. Quite literally a folding prybar with a close to corrosion resistant steel. I'm wondering how well it holds up in the weight hang test... Can't wait to see the test specs

I'm guessing it's gonna do pretty well, especially with the partial steel liners reinforcing the lock and stop pin areas. :thumbsup:

Back