Where to find sheaths for your Fiddlebacks

Bumping this up since there have been questions lately about where to find sheaths.

Well, there is also the list of sheath makers over in the sheaths sub forum and I am certain Anthony will guide you in the right direction if required ;)
I am not a sheath maker myself (wouldn't dare to call myself that), but if required I might be able to add a leather worker or two over here in Europe.

Can we make this thread a sticky? It seems like this question pops up just about every week.

This being made a Sticky would be nice!

In months past, I was making Friday sales posts. This year I've been more involved with the local scouting program, and lots of family stuff so my Fridays are pretty busy. May end up picking a new day and try to post sales threads and more eye candy (custom work) more often on that other day.

If this thread can't become a sticky, maybe a few of us can add it to our signatures?

Hey Thurin,

Dale from theknifeconnection.net shipped my monarch out with a battle horse #17 pouch sheath. He sells them on his site for around $40, and it's a pretty nice production sheath.

Thanks guys for the info. I'll update the OP with some new info.

Regarding adding more leatherworkers to the custom list, my original thinking was to limit it to those that participate in the Fiddleback forum. Thoughts?

I've got a battle horse sheath #15 that fits a bushboot fairly well. Also the battle horse sheath #10 fits the bushcrafter Jr very well. Both are available at TKC.
I can post some pics if anyone wants to see the knives in the sheaths.

Thurin, I would agree with that thought. I'm not sure I know of any sheath makers for fiddlebacks that aren't on the list though, so I'm not sure who I'm excluding.

Thanks guys for the info. I'll update the OP with some new info.

Regarding adding more leatherworkers to the custom list, my original thinking was to limit it to those that participate in the Fiddleback forum. Thoughts?

I agree with this 100%. There are a bunch of good sheath makers in the "sheaths" sub forum. However, in my opinion this thread should be limited to guys like Jofu, Rick Lowe, Heber, etc that are active and regular contributors to the Fiddleback forum and specialize in making Fiddleback sheaths. I have nothing against the other sheath makers, but think that this thread should be about supporting members of our little community.

I'm looking for a pocket sheath for a bushcrafter if anyone can make one or has one.

Send an email to Mark at Condos leather. He made me one for my ke bushie. Im sure he could do something impeccable work as well as fast. Im sure Rick Lowe could pull something off as well.
Its a big blade for pocket carry though:)

Back