Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

1a30db7dba7db91f5676ff19e6469891.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a sweet package, nosuchagency--knife, lanyard, and bead. My 806BK has black hardware and an oval hole, but satin liners and AXIS. I like yours all blacked out with the round hole. Is that M4 and what model # is yours? There are so many cool variations of the AFCK. Your scales look almost gray in the pic, but I'm guessing it's just the lighting.

I googled "butterfly bead" and found one like yours at the Big Auction Site, so I put in an order and will probably add it to my 806, 800, or maybe my TSEK.

Edit: BTW, I don't recall if you've been over at out Show Us Your Discontinued Benchmades thread, but pics of yours, or those from any other Benchmade fans, would be most welcome over there.

Last edited:
I never was much for the Rift. My buddy JoeP loves his black and orange Cutlery Shoppe Exclusive and has plastered its pics all over BF. I was over at the Show Us Your Discontinued Benchmades thread and Ram pointed out a great deal on the 950-1 at KnifeCenter. On the next page Joe disclosed an even stupidly lower price at SMKW. I couldn't resist and pulled the trigger a couple days ago. Mine showed up today and I gotta say I'm really digging it. The reverse tanto on the 940 doesn't do much for me and I sold mine, preferring the 943 blade, but on the Rift I really like it. It almost seems more like a modified Wharny or Sheepfoot to me.

Anyway, it's a really solid, substantial knife right in the carry-size I favor. Nice satin blade with otherwise all blacked-out hardware. I'm fine with 154CM and it came with even grinds and screamin' sharp. It needs breaking in and is maybe a couple hundredths off-center presently, but it's a nice piece, well-made, and I carried it around for a couple hours this afternoon.

oYRHy1Q.jpg

You gotta listen to that guy Joe more often Steve!! Great score!!!
Carrying these 2 beauties today! Hogue perfectly centered with amazing action....purdy DAYUMMMMMM sexy too!!
Joe
e548d0df48695d1c785e480aaef9fd43.jpg

12c5f54930c654e2cf97c0080d73b387.jpg

Favorite 94x today! This one is too sexy for its scales!!
Sorry, couldn't resist!
Joe
250b1b3eae85ed4572e742e4fc8fbd51.jpg

I definitely didn't need another knife, but just couldn't resist... and got myself a Crooked River. What a beautiful knife! Have been carrying it over the last couple of days, and it carries better than I thought, given its size. It is huge though - I guess whipping it out in front of a bunch of sheeple will not be an option (which somewhat limits its appeal as an EDC for me).

vHnJXDN.jpg

Today, I'm hanging out in the park with friends, so the more sociable North Fork is in my pocket.

5lLudX0.jpg

I definitely like BMs Hunt series!

I'll post this quick question here only cause I don't think it needs its own thread hope nobody minds.
Do you keep your knife boxes or throw them out ?

Keep. Your. Knife. Boxes...

I keep all my box's..for everything... drives the 'ol lady batshit..

Throw all my boxes away! I don't sell my knives! And I'm not a collector!

Back