Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

IMG_2225.JPG
IMG_20170429_182306_979_zps310q00zc.jpg

Teaching the kids safe shooting. Anything to get them out of the house and off the tablet.

Awesome move Bryce!!! I remember when my grandfather gave me an old Daisey with the 'tootsie roll' cocking lever and taught me to shoot!!
I now shoot a few better BB guns!!
Joe

Carried my Boba Fett 940 today. I had some fun with this one. Besides the obvious I oxicleaned the backspacer, added a Rift thumbstud, and some extra clip screws on the display side to represent his kill stripes. Pictured here with a G-Shock I made a while back.

Curious, is that the standard BM clip hole pattern? Wondering if the clip can be swapped out.
Yup, it's the standard 3 hole pattern.
Wrong!
This is not the BM standard 3 hole pattern.
It's close.
I elongated the holes in my clip to accommodate the new/different mounting locations.

Last edited:
20170501_124716_zpsb416w017.jpg

560 Freek and Metallica... It's a good day.

First CD I've bought in ages. Been out of radio range all day and got sick of my iTunes Library.

Curious, is that the standard BM clip hole pattern? Wondering if the clip can be swapped out.
No, this is not the standard BM 3 hole pattern.
It is close though, kind of.
I elongated the holes in my clip to accommodate the new/different mounting locations.
It's certainly not a straight swap out.

85ff2cd8d43265bc438325de0e12862e.jpg

I realized that my Benchmades have been sorely neglected as I've picked up quite a few expensive, non-BMKs this year and they've been hogging all the pocket time lately. So, into the Benchmade drawers I went this morning and pulled out a favorite, my 908BK-1501. Every time I go to close it today, my thumb heads into the finger choil. I've been carrying way too many frame-locks lately--gotta get my AXIS chops back!

cS8zUPA.jpg

Last edited:
No, this is not the standard BM 3 hole pattern.
It is close though, kind of.
It's certainly not a straight swap out.

85ff2cd8d43265bc438325de0e12862e.jpg

The split arrow is my favorite BM clip, Key. That looks so much better than the stock milled clip. Did you stonewash that clip and your blade?

Boost things up a bit again today ;)

IMG_6655 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Liking this dual material handle, while some dislike the softer part, I think it adds a lot to the grip

IMG_6657 by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

G2

Back