Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

57bf1b625c2efd73059b875649406190.jpg

Aye, harvester ants are no joke. They don't swarm as bad as fire ants, but their bites hurt more.

I happened to find myself standing right on top of this little nest and dropped my knife and the box I was opening when I got bit on the leg. Never waste a backdrop though right?

Got bit again on the thumb picking up the knife.

Awesome knife, isn't it Bryce??? Have mine for 3 years, beat the snot out of it and it is still perfect!! No play at all, blade perfectly centered and fires like a rocket!!
Love this knife!

Awesome knife, isn't it Bryce??? Have mine for 3 years, beat the snot out of it and it is still perfect!! No play at all, blade perfectly centered and fires like a rocket!!
Love this knife!
You have better luck than me. That Mini-Grip covered in ants is the only BM I've ever had that was centered. My 477-1 is way off to the left, almost rubbing. Hoping I can fix on reassembly.

I must have the best luck in the world then!! All of mine have come centered. I had one 940 that was the slightest bit off. It was so slight, I didn't even try centering it. And I am quite OCD when it comes to centered blades.
Also, if I were you I would've let those nasty ass ants keep that knife!!!
:eek::eek:

You have better luck than me. That Mini-Grip covered in ants is the only BM I've ever had that was centered. My 477-1 is way off to the left, almost rubbing. Hoping I can fix on reassembly.

I'm basically immune to them at this point. Bitten and stung thousands of times growing up down here. It still hurts, but I don't get any sort of spot or swelling.

It's nice to not have to worry about it, but it sucks being the one always volunteered for wasp nest removal.

I've been carrying my Foray for the last 2-3 weeks. It has seen some heavy usage and I can't get over this knife! It's great.

Back