Which Benchmade are you carrying today?

57bf1b625c2efd73059b875649406190.jpg
781 What is your opinion so far? Changed the clip!?

IMG_20170513_083956_213_zpsjwwrdiv6.jpg

Found this little guy hangin' out in the backyard this morning. He seems to like the 560 as much as I do. Had to force him off of it into the tree for some sun.

781 What is your opinion so far? Changed the clip!?
Love it!
It takes a little getting used to how friction free the blade movement is. The original clip just was too stiff. It worked, however taking the knife out or putting it back wasn't as smooth an operation as I would like.
So, i put something on that is clearly more pleasing to use.
Now it's all good.

I'm headed over to the garage today to set up my new Makita 12" slide-compound saw and build a small step for a client. I'll take this guy along with me. I'm not real big into serrations, but they do come in handy on a work knife. This Grip and a RAT1 with a combo blade are often work-user second carries.

B7vn0E9.jpg

6mVUPEV.jpg

Can't go wrong with the 710, Bryce. :thumbsup::thumbsup: I've got four of 'em! :D:D:D:D

I'm quite fond of it. I think I like the Freek just a bit better, but it's VERY close. If I could find a 710-801 I think that might eclipse the Freek.

Looking into some custom scales to step it up some too.

I'm headed over to the garage today to set up my new Makita 12" slide-compound saw and build a small step for a client. I'll take this guy along with me. I'm not real big into serrations, but they do come in handy on a work knife. This Grip and a RAT1 with a combo blade are often work-user second carries.

B7vn0E9.jpg

6mVUPEV.jpg

Man I dig the look of this knife. No frills but the micarta just looks good.

Man I dig the look of this knife. No frills but the micarta just looks good.
Thanks, Jimmy, that's just what this one is--a no-frills work knife. This pair of Igor's scales is a real favorite look, and they feel great in hand!

I just remembered reading another thread tonight that you're big into serrations. Me, not so much, but they can come in real handy on a work user.

Last edited:
Back