Which pm2 to carry and which to put away?

I recently acquired a nib cruwear pm2 and a knifeworks m4 cf pm2 I would like to use one and put the other away. what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Cruwear for the win! I'm very fond of it, and it's nearly stainless.

Cruware if you like a nice satin appearance

M4 if you like patina.

I have both steels.

that's a tough one, I haven't used my M4 millie yet, but my cruwear is pretty dang sharp and keeps a good edge. :thumbsup:

I didn't put any away, I use them all. I'm an M4 fan so I would use that one no matter what.

DSC_4455b_zpsmlfvx3ue.jpg

I'm sure I'll end up using both at some point tho. As far as I know they both sell for apx same price so it's not like one is worth more. The cf is very nice on the m4 one too and the grey is pretty sweet too

Between the two, the M4/CF is definitely worth more on the secondary market so I would EDC that one. Also, the peel-ply CF hides grime and wear better than the gray G10. The CRU-WEAR would probably hold up better in storage with a light layer of oil and a fresh dessicant pack. I have been rotating between both: M4 at work (dirty environment) and CRU-WEAR casually outside of work.

Last edited:
Just popped in to agree with ROGER on the Cruwear and say "nice user name!". Are your twins boys as well? Mine are as my user name would imply and they are 9. Hats off to you, twins are hard. Never dreamed it would be, you imagine that it is like 1+1 but it is more like 2x2! At least when they are both in diapers!

Yes it is very hard lol mine are girls and just turned 2 in January. As soon as something gets easy or we figure something out. They change and bring a new challenge to us lol.

I'm using the Cruwear, because I have a few other M4 blades. Cruwear has been very practical for EDC and is definitely less prone to rust than M4.

My vote would be to use the Cruwear...I like mine a lot but the handles show dirt easily so if that's a concern go for the CF.

Back