Which Spyderco are you carrying today?

DSCN1260.jpg

Which Spyderco are you carrying today?
This week I’m carrying what all the Cool Kids will be carrying this summer . . .
The Spyderco Ouroboros . . . natch’

When I got it I pulled the Spyderco UK PK (S110V) out of my pocket and I have to say there was a twinge there. The UK PK is that good. I am surprised how well I bonded with that one and how well it works for me. You know it’s good when there is a brand new knife just sitting there waiting to go that literally cost twice as much and you feel a taste of hesitation to pick it up.

The blade length is nearly identical to the new comer (the Ouroboros) though I suppose technically the edge is longer on the Ouro because of the more pronounce belly.
Lots to enjoy and explore in the Ouroboros; a very different knife.

Still EDCing this beauty. Seem to like it more and more each day. CruWear Manix 2
1MHWBrF.jpg

Better picture(plus those are thee best sour cream and onion chips on this side of the planet).

I love this knife too! It's kicking everything out of my pocket daily. I have zero complaints.

I love this knife too! It's kicking everything out of my pocket daily. I have zero complaints.

I know, right? All these darn BF members talking about how great this knife was convinced me to get one, now it seems it's all I've been carrying. It definitely exceeded all my expectations.

Back