While this Tread is Active

Xr6x

Gold Member
IMG_0603.JPG Was wondering if there's any future plans to carry more of the 710 sheaths for the blades in need? The Parangatang comes to mind :rolleyes:
Another wish micarta scales for the 14/24 and the Johnson line would be nice . ;)

Last edited:
710 will make any sheath you seek

C

9byDpWO.jpg

710 will make any sheath you seek

C

9byDpWO.jpg
Thanks nuto, I know,going to have to grab one for the Parangatang for sure and the Potbelly. damm that gator sheath is Sweet :thumbsup: I hope all is well with you and your family. God Bless you and your family :)

Last edited:
View attachment 737280 Was wondering if there's any future plans to carry more of the 710 sheaths for the blades in need? The Parangatang comes to mind :rolleyes:
Another wish micarta scales for the 14/24 and the Johnson line would be nice . ;)

I would imagine the lesser popularity of the JAB line of blades and the fact that 710 is just one guy doing everything means he'll probably not make a regular line for all the JAB sheathes but rather just do them as one-offs as needed. I'd contact him if you want a sheath for a knife you don't see in his repertoire, I'm sure he'd find a way to make it for you.

I would imagine the lesser popularity of the JAB line of blades and the fact that 710 is just one guy doing everything means he'll probably not make a regular line for all the JAB sheathes but rather just do them as one-offs as needed. I'd contact him if you want a sheath for a knife you don't see in his repertoire, I'm sure he'd find a way to make it for you.
Thanks KingMC

Back