Who carries a front pocket wallet?

I love a slim front pocket wallet with a spring steel money clip. Trouble is I haven't found one to last. I just ripped my third, on average they have lasted 5 years. I've had 1 Fossil and 2 Duluth Trading. Id be willing to pay $3X for 3X longevity. Must have a spring steel money clip (hate magnetic clips), and 2-3 card slots. Here is what I'm replacing.
3dd7cfa8aec1942d1d93283b695f24e4.png

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sent via telegraph with the same fingers I use to sip whiskey.

I carry an Andar Scout (no clip, cash pocket); but Alpine Swiss has a few models that have clips.

I carry an ezgo slim 2.0

no clip as its not needed. two slots that expand. no point in multiple slots.

I have also attached a carbon fiber money clip into one of the sleeves, but take it off when I don't need it because it makes my pocket look a bit bulkier... but feels fine in my front jeans pocket. it looks much better with pants that have side load pockets as it sits more to the side than the front, this all depends how tight your pants are tho.

without the money clip you don't notice it at all unless you have quite a lot of bills folded up in it. because you fold them into 4s to fit into the sleeve. this is why I attached the money clip which you can fit more bills into and fold only in half. but its about the same bulk. no big bulkiness issues carrying say five $20's in the ezgo sans clip.

I wear some what tight pants tho.

never tried the 1.0 version but you can fold bills in half and put them under the strap which acts as a money clip. not sure of its longevity.

In the words of Raekwon the chef "word to the wise, keep your eyes open and your wallet in your front pocket."

However the wallet I use just looks like a regular fild over one time waller from Ferragamo.

My wife gave me a Distal Union Wally Bifold about a year and a half ago, it's really worked well for me.

Always had my wallet in front pocket. Keeping anything in back pocket can be unhealthh for your spine. :)
I had maxpedition micro for long time that worked great. However, I think it does not age well and is made of sand paper. Now I have saddleback leather credit/business card wallet. Very tough! It has taken about year to get it wear in and soften it.

I've always found it odd that minuscule wallets are marketed as "front pocket". If I was going to carry a wallet in my back pocket, I would want it as small as possible (never understood how some guys can sit on a brick in their back pocket...). For normal (front pocket) use I just use a normal Fossil bi-fold.

Savoy "The Angle", I carry 8 cards and once it loosened up it's perfect. Clip holds one bill or 100 equally tight. Not cheap but definitely worth it IMO.

5EAD4636-23D5-44B0-81AF-E7398DF842AF_zpsd5e29bbg.jpg

FE959E2C-F654-4E62-BA8F-012981D933DA_zpsfaroafjh.jpg

I've carried my wallet in my front pocket for about 40 years now. Never understood why a man would choose to sit on a lump in their back pocket.

I try not to over-complicate things. I just purchase/use whatever wallet I choose (which are almost always meant for back pocket carry), and carry it in my front pocket. I'm now using a cheap nylon trifold I bought at the PX a few months ago. It's in my front right pocket (I'm left handed) as I sit at my desk and type this.

I carry a blue Recycled Firefighter card and money wallet. I love it and 90% of the time its in a front pocket.

Wheeler, that Dead pool wallet is the best thing I've seen all day. I used to carry my wallet in my back pocket, but got tired of sitting on it. Front left pocket for me, nowadays. The wallet is a fairly slim bill fold, with four or five slots for cards, plus a mesh screen for my license. I think it's Eddy Bauer, and is about six years old, with supple black leather.

Wheeler, that Dead pool wallet is the best thing I've seen all day. I used to carry my wallet in my back pocket, but got tired of sitting on it. Front left pocket for me, nowadays. The wallet is a fairly slim bill fold, with four or five slots for cards, plus a mesh screen for my license. I think it's Eddy Bauer, and is about six years old, with supple black leather.

That's not deadpool! Thats a masked wrestler riding a my little pony.

I honestly don't feel my Saddleback wallet posted above at all and I sit on it all day.

Make your own wallet - then you get what ever features you want.

Mine holds ten cards but it can hold how ever many - or few- you want.

Here my homemade minimalistic wallet:

One side/half is solid Carbon Fiber:

The other side consists of a thin slice of Titanium (so thin as to be useless for the wallet on its own, as the very thin ti would flex. This thin slice of ti was chosen due to the minimalistic/compact nature of the wallet) epoxy'ed to a slab of Carbon Fibre for rigidity - and this thing is solid. The two carbon fiber halves are very stiff and holds the cards very nice and securely.

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...minimalistic-wallet?highlight=homemade+wallet

Back