Who carries a front pocket wallet?

I use the leather Big Skinny Front Pocket model. Works great for me and is holding up very well after two years of daily use. I had used the Maxpedition Micro, which was also very tough.

MacGregorCustoms, I have a custom Slim and it's great and still looks brand new after more than 2 years. I liked it so much I had him make me a custom back pocket piece for my flashlight,pen and multi tool. I think his Clipper model is what you're after.

079a0030984189177db9e1bbd1d4131d.jpg

My ridgewallet together with the rest of my pocket&wrist stuff

Sent from iPhone met Tapatalk

3e78e62c358c09510d75faf35b159927.jpg

Had a Tumi compact for 15 years, it finally broke and I've had this Coach one for about 5 now...

I use a trayvac original and it works pretty well if I don't carry too much cash but it will fit a fair amount of cards. It looks like there are a few more models now than when my best man bought me mine a few years ago as a gift.

I carry a recycled firefighter and love it. Always carried my wallet in my right front pocket and this one is carries very well. Has an elastic sewn on the back to hold cash.

159E3891-AAD1-44AE-B6C2-4F277297E13B_zpscmnutor1.png

I've tried front pocket wallets but between my phone, my keys, pens, etc., I end up needing more pockets. A wallet always seemed to work better in the back pocket than the rest of the stuff that I carry around.

My wife and I use A G Russell's leather ID / money clip wallets... the ones with the RFID blocking lining. Don't think they're designed specifically as front pocket wallets, but they're small and thin enough to work well in a front pocket or cargo pocket (where we mostly carry ours). It's handy to have a photo ID DL available right on the front side of the wallet.

This thread reminds me that I need to do some spring cleaning of my wallet. Right now it is no front pocket wallet.

If I want to keep my wallet in a front pocket, I tend to just choose a smaller/thinner back pocket model and try to not fill it up with trash.

I have used a maxpedition minimalist bifold wallet for a few years. Not expensive, has worked well. I like the card holders and clips but they dont last in my experience

This is my 3rd day of carrying a front pocket wallet... It is very different my left hand unconsciously drifts back to my backside to check my wallet. I've purchased one of those timber and hitch wallets that hold your knife and pen. Well made and I'll see if it works out

Daytona Zclip. I've tried several, this is the thinnest.

8PldWKN.jpg

Back