Who is Cody?

Hi!
My name is Cody and I am going on my second year as an employee with Fiddleback Forge. I am a Military Veteran where I served 3 years in the Army. My time served was spent working on CH-47’s before I was medically discharged. My journey then led me to begin working construction doing post-tension repair.

As if a prayer was answered, conversations with Andy lead to a job offering at Fiddleback in Georgia. My work at Fiddleback Forge began sanding handles and doing “Bottom of the totem pole” work. After a year working with the company I took on the position of “tops,” where I prepare the knives for glue-up.

I am currently attending night classes at the Aviation Institute of Maintenance for a 17 month program to obtain my A&P license. I hope to continue my education after getting my A&P license in order to get my Bachelors in Aviation Science.

I hope to be a bit more active on the forum and to meet my fellow knife lovers! Please feel free to drop a line!!

-Thanks

Thanks for your service! I work in the factory that builds Chinooks and Ospreys
Thank you for your support! that is pretty awesome! where is that at??
to be honest..the ospreys scare the crap out of me. Haha.

Last edited:
The factory is in the Philadelphia area. I worked on the h47s for about 8 years. I've spent the last year on the V22. It's a great job, I got very lucky. Best of luck with your A&P!

Hey Cody. Thanks for your service. It's nice to hear more about the team that works at the forge. Look forward to seeing your future posts.

The factory is in the Philadelphia area. I worked on the h47s for about 8 years. I've spent the last year on the V22. It's a great job, I got very lucky. Best of luck with your A&P!

I am really jealous haha, i should be graduating here in roughly 5 months, tpok my general, now waiting for my airframe part!
thanks!

Hey Cody. Thanks for your service. It's nice to hear more about the team that works at the forge. Look forward to seeing your future posts.

Well stay tuned! i know its been long overdue for a post, but here i am jumping in head first.

Hey Cody,

Spelling/typo...

Appalachia - Wikipedia
Appalachian Mountains - Wikipedia

You can request a name change (correction) here:
Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More
I know its a tragedy..
I noticed as soon as i hit "enter" and then to find out this must be a common mistake, and bladeforums knew they could get us!!!
Good ole phillip got me squared away yesterday,and now im just waiting for the boys up stairs to help me out.
Thank you for looking out.

Glad you are posting Cody. Cody is my nephew, and I was happy when he agreed to come aboard. He has been very shy about showing his work for some reason. But now he has a design he is proud of, and I tried to convince him again. Welcome aboard Cubby Bear.

You guys need to meet his dog, Thor......just a perspective issue. Let's see some finished product Cody (not sure I'd own up to being related to that swamper, just saying).

You guys need to meet his dog, Thor......just a perspective issue. Let's see some finished product Cody (not sure I'd own up to being related to that swamper, just saying).
Thor is definitely something! but he is also my best bud, we have been through alot together!
20151027_135807_zpsmyqqrbmr.jpg

Screenshot_2016-06-03-10-54-38_zpsis7gmogb.png

Back