Who Scored The New XHD C7F ?

Bummed that I didn't get a chance to order one of the new extra heavy duty 7's. Anybody here get one? What was MSRP?

I too am super bummed that I didn't know about this before they sold out. I need to get myself an Emerson Collectors Association membership. I've been putting that off for too long now.

Came in today, it's a beast:
95LyPMT.jpg

~John

IMG_6587.jpg Congratulations. It is indeed an extremely smooth and well made Beast. No break in is necessary. It takes only the slightest touch of the Flipper to deploy, but when closed, the blade will not shake out. The only caution is that the closing is just like my Norseman. Fast. This is now my favorite Emerson.

The more I play with this thing, the more impressed I am. I almost didn't order one because I thought the price was ridiculous. Now that I have it, I wish I had ordered 2 of them LOL

My 3 favorite knives are now this guy, my rosewood inlayed/Damascus blade Sebenza & an SMF Strider that I thought was an overpriced POS until I had it completely redone by Nathawut.

~John

Nice 7 Collection. Funny thing is, I resisted even trying a 7, until one day, I impulsively bought a benchmade 7. It felt so right, that I went 7 crazy, and like you, I can’t get enough. It’s definitely become an obsession.

I managed to snag one of these today on the second hand market. So excited to get my hands on it. Does anyone have link to the listing for the knife on Emerson's web site? I thought maybe there is a hidden listing for them since they were never offered to the general public.

Or would someone be willing to forward me the email Emerson sent out announcing its release? I am not in the collector's association and I'd like to read it. My email is tstratton01@yahoo.com

Very nice. When ordering one of these can you request the flip-tab to be removed from the blade? It'd be nice to remove it without voiding warranty as it's not something I like, but everything else is on point.

Honestly the 7s are one of my favourite all tome knife models. It is just such a great design with a neutral handle that is useful in all grips. The wave makes this knife perfect for self defense and edc. The universe smiled on me as I am left handed and Emersons are set up for righties. However I carry my righty Emersons in my left pocket set up for reverse wave into pikal grip. Not to mention Emersons are ground just right for lefties.

Honestly the only thing I dislike about the CQC7 is that I find the knife abit thick and blocky in the pocket. Thus I think the XHD7f and any of the XHD series are probably WAY too thick for me. That is also the exact reason that the HD7 is my all time grail production folder.

Back