:( Why?? Oh Why??? :( A sad day

For those of you that are true Delta Z fans, you probably already heard, for those of you that haven't, I will let Barnz tell ya :(

I recieved what most likely will be my last order from Delta Z today. Thanks BarnZ for all the great service and products you provided for us Knife Knuts!!!

You haven't been such a "BadGuy" and I really appreciate all the kind words and your business too.

For those that read this post, we still have lots of knives to move and welcome you to check out our web site. Plenty of Ospreys and Pivot Knives especially, as we made thousands of them, and limited quantities of all our other items.

We'll be open 'til the last knife is sold so don't hesitate to get your orders in.

Thanks again,

Ok, BarnZ, You talked me into it. There is still a few colors of Pen Knife and one Osprey I don't have. I'll give me bank account a day or two to recoup and I will be back for another order :D

Wow, those deals are ridiculous! You can't go wrong for 25 bucks. I think I might have to pick up one of those tanto liner locks, although all the good colors seem to be disappearing quick. Sorry to hear about the demise of Dlta-Z, what brought this about? :cool:

Back