Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get some excellent custom scales from several different custom scale makers on BF.

Because its knives not burger king. I want everything in life to be purple. Guess who is left wanting a lot? We get it man, everything sucks to you. Just dont be surprised that the majority of people dont want to sit and sulk with you about why everything in life isnt exactly the way they want it.

I have a bm 551 grip that came from the factory with ugly orange plastic scales that I thought were advertised as g10 when buying it (I was wrong). I guess the color isn't really what's ugly though it's the feel of the scales. Other than that it is still one of my favorite knives and as soon as my d.o.a.t scales come in the orange won't matter anymore

To most of us, a little variety is a welcome thing. Personally, I look at design, materials and price and don't care that much about color scheme, but I buy most knives as serious users. I wouldn't care if an awesome knife was only available in pink and green leopard print g10 as long as the other three factors were pleasing to me, I'd buy it and use it. If that isn't for you and the colors bother you that much, vote with your wallet and don't buy it.

Also, in before the move.

To most of us, a little variety is a welcome thing. Personally, I look at design, materials and price and don't care that much about color scheme, but I buy most knives as serious users. I wouldn't care if an awesome knife was only available in pink and green leopard print g10 as long as the other three factors were pleasing to me, I'd buy it and use it. If that isn't for you and the colors bother you that much, vote with your wallet and don't buy it.

Also, in before the move.
I guess the point would be if you like the design of a knife and not the handle material especially on a knife that is so easily modded with custom scales and such. Buy it then get whatever handle you want for it in whatever design floats your boat.

I guess the point would be if you like the design of a knife and not the handle material especially on a knife that is so easily modded with custom scales and such. Buy it then get whatever handle you want for it in whatever design floats your boat.
hell, if he really didn't like the orange that bad, a kitchen stove, a $3 bottle of RIT dye and an hours worth of time and he would have exactly what he wants.

I don't like orange that much either. So guess what I don't do? Complain about it or buy orange knives....

These little threads are entertaining though.

hell, if he really didn't like the orange that bad, a kitchen stove, a $3 bottle of RIT dye and an hours worth of time and he would have exactly what he wants.

Given the op's posting history, perhaps he should stick with a black Sharpie instead of risking stove use.

zero-tolerance-0630-emerson-clip-point-jm.jpg

zero-tolerance-emerson-0620-tanto-cm.jpg

Avoid bananas if you get the tanto. I like the orange... I don't like the weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back