• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wicked Edge Pro Pack 2

Up for sale is a used Wicked edge pro pack 2. I bought this in fall of 2014 and I believe it was the upgraded second generation. I think they have since made some updates so please note this is not the newest version and anything included in the newest version will not be included with this. This will come with everything that it originally came with plus a set of 1200 grit and 1600 grit super fine ceramic stones. One has a tiny chip on the side of the stone as highlighted in the pictures, but it is still functions as intended. I was researching their website and I don't see this stone option available anymore and I can't remember if it came with the pro pack or I purchased it on top. Either way it's included. This has been used to sharped around 25 knives and the strops could use more compound (of which there is none left) and have a couple nicks in them as shown in the photos. Also note the superficial scratches to the clamp system. This is a used but still entirely functional system. I will happily answer any questions or take any additional photos so please feel free to post, pm, or email me at eswilliams35@gmail.com.

Price is $475 paypal goods and services and I'll eat the fees. Please note this does NOT include shipping. I normally take care of the shipping for my sales however since this item weighs 25 pounds because of the granite I will not be covering the shipping. If you are interested in buying this we can discuss shipping and work something out.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/sn8IS

Considering it's an older model and you say it doesn't include everything the newer pro pack 2 does, can you list out what it does come with please?

It includes a pair of the following 100 and 200, 400 and 600, 800 and 1000 grit diamond stones. 1 pair of 1200 and 1600 grit super fine ceramic stones. 1 pair of 1.4 and 0.6 micron micro fine ceramic stones. 1 pair of 1 and 0.5 micron strops (need fresh compound). All are pictured in the album I have linked. Obviously the clamp system is included as well as the granite base. This model had the upgrade arms from the original production model, but I'm not up-to-date with any new changes that have been made. There is a digital angle measurement tool that is included as well.

Also the original box and instruction manual and the tools they provided to ensure easily repeatable results if sharpening the same knife. I forget the terminology they use for it. Also included is a small magnet that I put at the base of the clamp system that I use to catch the grindings.

Back