Wicked edges in stock

Wicked Edges shipping thursday. Get your orders in now. Follow the link in my signature.

Last edited:
I'd like to know when the new ones come in. I would also like the fine accessory stones to go with it.

Thanks,

BP Green

I would like to see what these look like. Is this something sold on the open market or made by you. I will google it to see. But all the same I would rather purchase through a dealer on this site for I enjoy what it shares, and I believe in its philosophies or freedom of choice and I wished there were something like the NRA but only in the initials NKA.

Cajun
PS: If you don't mind shooting me a Private Message when they arrive I would appreciate it very much. Since it seems there is no way to suscribe to a thread here like on CPF. "candlepowerfurums" just in case you were not aquainted with them.
Again thanks in advance,
Daniel J. Benoit

Edit: OK I googled it. So far it seems the best. The best I have seen at least. Are you confident that this is the best "hand operated" system out there. I like what i see. The price for all needed items adds up quickly. But I am a firm believer that, quality is best over price. I like quality. It may be a while till I can get one. I am disabled. I need something to do. I have loved knifes since my great uncle gave me a yellow handled "----- knife". And he showed me how to sharpen. Crude and old fashion way by hand on a oil stone with the circular motion. But well way way before I was out of high school I could put an edge on a knife while not to pretty but the hair on my arm would very easily disapear.
No need to PM me I will book mark this spot and keep an eye out for your prices when you get more stock in.

Last edited:
I am waiting on the pro kit as I was one of your customers during your Christmas sale... Also a base might be in the works as well.

When you get them in , I would like to get a set of the curved med/fine stones .

Hhhmmmm, so cal. and a FFL, I have a bit of a problem maybe you could help me with regarding a Ca. registered assault rifle I'm dying to get rid of. I'll send you a pm.

I have a different but better version of "pro". This includes the 800/1000 stones that have been missing in prior "pro" kits. I am skipping the 14/10 diamond strops for two reasons. I dont have any and the next grit in order from 1600 would be the 5 micron anyways.

my paypal is scott.solar@gmail.com and I am shipping same day as orders currently.

BTW, I do not believe any other dealers have inventory! I doubled my normal order to make sure I would have them for my bladeforum friends.

Hi Scott,I sent your payment Fri.Did you get it ready to ship yet?

Thanks

I'd like a pro kit. I can Paypal this evening if that works. Do you have the base or does it come with it.

Shotgunner have a question for you....I have the sharping system, with 100-1000 grit stones and leather strops.
I was wondering ( I have a couple pocket carrys a Vulcan mini Sog and a Osborn Bench Made) Can you get a edge on these knifes to cut paper?
Or is the blade to thick. if you can I must be doing something wrong.
The Sog has V-g 10 steel and the angle am using is 22*
The angle on the Osborn is 21*

Hi Fast Joe;

Thanks for the post.

While I have sharpened many knives it is far from even a tiny percentage of all the knives made, or even all the potential steels used in blades. I can tell you that no blade is too thick to be hair popping shop. I have seen images of a dude shaving (LITERALLY!) with a very sharp ax! No, you cannot sharpen your ax in the WE system, but any blade that does fit should easily attain a hair popping edge. The question of the steel will tell us how long that edge will remain after use. Tool steels outperform here.

The actual angle is unimportant to being able to get a sharp edge. My meat cleaver sharpened at 30 degrees (X2) will shave.

In an effort to troubleshoot I have a question.

Are you 100% sure you are getting your bevel to a zero thickness edge? To test; color the bevel with a sharpie and then run your 1000 grit over it. The stone should remove all the ink. If any tiny trace of ink remains along the edge, then your edge is not zero yet and will not cut paper. I had this issue with S30V. It took far more work to attain a zero edge than any other steel I had sharpened prior to.

Please report here your findings!

I just ordered one from you via ebay chat through your website. Should have looked you up here first. There are lots of people on this forum... The internet makes the world a small place.

Good to meet you Rick. And, definitely, thanks for the order! Only 6 kits remain. I am told no more until end of May!

You are so right. The internet is a paradox of how truly HUGE it is and also how tiny it can be!

I have a different but better version of "pro". This includes the 800/1000 stones that have been missing in prior "pro" kits. I am skipping the 14/10 diamond strops for two reasons. I dont have any and the next grit in order from 1600 would be the 5 micron anyways.

my paypal is scott.solar@gmail.com and I am shipping same day as orders currently.

BTW, I do not believe any other dealers have inventory! I doubled my normal order to make sure I would have them for my bladeforum friends.

Thanks, Scott. I'd also like one of their heavy bases if you have any of those. Let me know what my PP final cost would be for all that and I'll send that to you. I'm just down the road from you in 92065.
Thanks,

Paul

Back