Wicked edges in stock

Hi Scott sent you an email to see if you had any 800/1000 grit and 1200/1600 grit WE stones in stock. Would like to buy. You can PM me or email me through blade forums. Thanks

Thanks Zach. I emailed you this AM. I was out of town for a soccer tournament. Sorry for the tardy reply.

I do have those stones in stock. I also have the 5/3.5 micron diamond paste leather strop sets in stock. Anybody may PM me for prices.

Thanks Zach. I emailed you this AM. I was out of town for a soccer tournament. Sorry for the tardy reply.

I do have those stones in stock. I also have the 5/3.5 micron diamond paste leather strop sets in stock. Anybody may PM me for prices.

Thanks Scott for your reply I have placed my order.

Maybe I missed it, but what is in the Pro version above the normal version?
A list of what is included would clear it all up.
Thanks.

Hello Noah.J.Revoy the original post in this thread spells it out.

Wicked Edge Gen. 2 Sharpening System - $250 shipped - BUY NOW USING PAYPAL
Wicked Edge PRO Gen. 2 Sharpening System - $397 shipped - BUY NOW USING PAYPAL

I have a few "PRO" Upgrades - $150 shipped - PRO includes the accessories below. emphasis added from OP to help clear up any confusion.

800/1000 Diamond Stones (2 of each) - $70ea -
1200/1600 Ceramic Stones (2 of each) - $60ea -
Leather Strops 5/3.5 micron diamond paste - $35 (includes 2 of each)

Today is May 16th and I have zero kits, one 800-1000 stone set, zero 1200-1600 and one 5-3.5 micron diamond leather strops.

Thanks for your interest in my products.

UPdated OP.

Wicked Edges shipping thursday. Get your orders in now. Follow the link in my signature.

Do you coat blades? When I got my wicked edge I think I got a business card of someone that coats blades. Was it you? Im considering preventing the patina on my bravo 1. Let me know if you can be of service. THanks.

yes, that is me.

$25

It looks like that knife cannot be broken down, so the entire knife will be coated, including the handle. Unless you have the skeletonized version, of course!

thanks!

Hmm thats what i was afriad of. I didnt know if you could selectively coat just the blade. Well i will think about it and let you know if i decided i like that better than the patina. Thanks and I will keep you in mind for sure!

Please PM me when you have any specials on the fully upgraded/equipped Pro system--Thanks!

Please PM me when you have any specials on the fully upgraded/equipped Pro system--Thanks!
The OP has not been on here since February of this year. His post that you replied to is over 6 years old. Additionally, the domain of his website listed in his signature line is available. In short, I would not hold my breath waiting for that PM. Then again, maybe you can hold your breath a lot longer than I can. ;)

Back